Graate Poes Something Something

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:54 pm

Fully adequate :amv:

lilgumba
Org Profile

Post by lilgumba » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:56 pm

GloryQuestor wrote:
x1000 :D
I had to fix that up a bit. 'Tis a most awesome singing voice.

Jnzk
Artsy Bastid
Org Profile

Post by Jnzk » Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:24 am

Streicher's performance was just as scary as expected. :shock:

Satomi
Org Profile

Post by Satomi » Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:51 am

It burns....

And it's not my fault Kit rushed me for my song only to release the video two months later!!!! I had to sing it sick. =(
guy07 wrote: they know me as the ball licker of hell

chosef
Org Profile

Post by chosef » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:21 am

:shock: ....Why?... :( .....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Мрете у кофите!

Nessephanie
Cookie Monster
Org Profile

Post by Nessephanie » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:35 am

OropherZero wrote:Nessephanie wins, angelx03 you scare me with nekomimi
fun AMV =|
GloryQuestor wrote:
OropherZero wrote:Nessephanie wins
x2 :D
lilgumba wrote:
GloryQuestor wrote:
x1000 :D
I had to fix that up a bit. 'Tis a most awesome singing voice.
<3 you guys ^o^

I say let Godix do the write up mhmm

Muppets segement is my favorite ^^

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Post by Prodigi » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:31 am

Nessie wins :up: although she fails because its not as good as her usual singing :down:

So... 50/50? : \

Overall.... i'm not entirely sure if i enjoyed that or not o.o

I still demand ICI4.

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:31 am

:3

Iweia wuv segements. <3333333 ^0^
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Willen
Now in Hi-Def!
Org Profile

Post by Willen » Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:34 am

Iron Chef Idol, I am like the bruised and beaten partner in an abusive relationship. Something is just plain wrong with what's left of me. You keep on hurting me and for some strange reason, with clasped hands I always hang on to the hope that you'll change. One moment you are making me laugh with an impromptu gag and showing me a good time. Then, all of a sudden, you are yelling profanities and kicking me in the nuts, leaving me curled up on the floor in fear of the demon inside you. I'm crying through the pain, tasting the blood from the cut on my lip you gave me when you threw the TV remote at my face. I'm not sure if I can take this hell on earth anymore. It seems that everything I do sets you off and tends to push your limits. What happened to the AMV that gave me beautiful lyric sync instead of just rough beat sync? Whose lip sync was something special to look forward to, instead of just a perfunctory ritual done out of force of habit. I used to get a feeling of euphoria when you appeared. Now, I cringe a bit, uncertain if the "good" or the "bad" ICI is going to greet me this time. I'm starting to wonder if I did something to change you, or were you always this way? Is this a self-induced danger zone I'm living in? You promised me a long-term relationship, something that the other AMVs I had seen in the past could not give me. The other AMVs were great fun to see, but only for a bit, since they were so focused on one thing. Some were romantic, but rarely fun. Others made you want to dance, but never got serious. Some made me laugh out loud, but their jokes got old after awhile. You advertised yourself as the perfect package - a little of this, a little of that, and not a short fling. You would stay for a while and keep things fresh and new. You spoke of your immesurable devotion to building a solid relationship. You told me we would be friends forever. And you came recommended by many people that I respected. But I'm wondering now if maybe you also deceived them about your true nature. When I first saw you, I thought that the few bad spots you had would disappear over time. But the bad parts became more prevalent and the good parts almost vanished. The good things seem even more like just random acts. Most relationships have a few bumps in the road to happiness in the beginning. But it seems that I walk alone on the path to a normal relationship. It even seems that sometimes you don't even care about things and do bits out of obligation. You used to care about your appearance, but lately all you do is put on a little "bling" and think that it will distract me from noticing the sloppy way you put yourself together. There are aspects of you that seem awfully distorted, like the ratios of your essence are out of balance. This time I saw a glimpse of your perverted side, and it disturbed me. You tried to cover it up, but I think it was obvious to anyone looking that your efforts at hiding your depravity were half-hearted at best. Sometimes you seem so self-absorbed, as if the only important thing is that everyone knows that you are great. "Kindness" and "Love" are just lost ones in the otherworldof your raging soul. Is there not enough space in your heart for anyone other than yourself? The hurricane named Iron Chef Idol is bearing down on our relationship and I don't think that it's got a chance for survival when the battle ends. I wonder what I did in a past life that destined me to this cruel fate.
Having trouble playing back videos? I recommend: Image

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:48 am

I vote that big ass post Willen made to be in the video info!

:roll:
ImageImage

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”