Sad AMVs

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
lilgumba
Org Profile

Post by lilgumba » Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:31 am

one of mine that depresses my nephew for some reason: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=18876

here's damage by otohiko: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=41326
Image Image

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:26 pm

Been told several times mine was pretty sad/emotional:

Linky

If I think of any more I'll post 'em here. :)

bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:41 pm

Victims of War by Brain Carnival is prety emotinal.

Blue Outline is a bit different from most emotional amv's. Its good :D

Chaos Angel
Org Profile

Post by Chaos Angel » Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:54 pm

Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.

AMVfreak
Org Profile

Re: Sad AMVs

Post by AMVfreak » Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:51 pm

dragoon38900 wrote:Are there any really sad, touching videos, especially ones that will make you cry :cry: ... i just want to know if any made or seen any...
norskotaku
Priceless

*sob*

///

Ginnyseta
The Navigator and the Swordman

Not overwhelmingly depressing/sad, more like, touching, to me.
Lurid Enchantment - ICYCLOUD
urban suite - TRYTHIL
大切な思い - BAKADESHI
Expansion - RESK

dragoon38900
Org Profile

thx

Post by dragoon38900 » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:32 pm

thanks guys, but....wow so many videos, so little time...i watched some, but it wasnt really touching ...nearly all the same.....some slow music, people crying, dying...etc :roll: ( havent seen all so dont say "well how about my video!, it wasnt like that!")... maybe its because i havent watched the animes, and the point doesnt come out unless u did watch em...

Knowname
Org Profile

Re: thx

Post by Knowname » Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:14 pm

dragoon38900 wrote:thanks guys, but....wow so many videos, so little time...i watched some, but it wasnt really touching ...nearly all the same.....some slow music, people crying, dying...etc :roll: ( havent seen all so dont say "well how about my video!, it wasnt like that!")... maybe its because i havent watched the animes, and the point doesnt come out unless u did watch em...
I agree, I look at most of them and I see nothing sad about them, of coarse I laughed at the poor bastard in Grave so I laughed at that one ;p, I mean not to be cruel but the dude was SELFISH and STUPID and most of all UNresponsible!

The priceless one shows the single most dramatic scene in anime I've yet discovered, up to you whether it's sad or not, I didn't think so. I thought that wasn't a proper way to use an 3 minute amv.

This should REALLY encourage some ppl to raise their standards! (I didn't watch any from ppl advertising their own video though) But than again, nothing's gonna be sad/ funny/ emotional to you unless you know the circumstances that can't be put in a 3 min. amv... but many of these are not any good, I mean some ppl don't know how to edit SERIOUSLY but anyway.

Corran
Org Profile

Post by Corran » Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:48 pm

If you want something that starts out nice and heartwarming and then by the end your heart is bleeding then I might suggest this video of mine. A lot of people have told me that they have cried or almost cried while watching it.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=50552

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:25 am

Turns out most of the videos in my faves folder are upbeat, but I've always quite liked Endure. If nobody's said that yet.

Knowname
Org Profile

Post by Knowname » Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:21 am

come to think of it, Lullabye should be a great one for you, whether you think Grave is (inconsequentialy) funny or not ;p.

Return to “General AMV”