- User Name: CrescentTearDrop
- Member Since: Monday, January 17, 2005, 8:32 PM
- Name: JessJess
- Studio: Oleander Studios
- Location: Dont come looking for me!, USA
- Last Login: 2011-04-25 22:48:35
- Forum Info: Profile Posts (68)
- Worthy Banners: 3 worthy banners
- Usefulness: 255 with
[average 119.8 of 231032 opinions; standard deviation 432.8 ]
- Profile: Moshi Moshi, I have been on AMV since January, when my best friend got me interested in it and, well i LOVE it! Me and my Best Friend have been making videos for a long-o time and yea we just decided to put our skills to good use.. but she may be better at it than me. The only person I really talk to is ashiterusweetsurrender but i want to get to know more people! I always want to op videos, but sometimes im too busy. I wish i was able to work on AMV all the time.
I just returned from Japan and I can confidently say that I am conversational in Japanese, since I was living there for about a month with a good friend of mine. It's still my favorite place in the world and I am going to exchange there in my Junior year of College. If you haven't had the chance to go, then get yourself over there now. But be forwarned, japan isn't all about anime like some think it is, in fact, Otaku, isn't something you want to be called in Japan.. if your really into it thought, make sure to check out Akihabara! Can you say maid cafes and cheap electronics?
Actually, I don't spend that much time making AMV's, I like watching them more. One of my friends is much better at it than I am, and she is very inspiring, so i try my hardest, and sometimes get discouraged, but in the end i have the final product: My favorite anime to one awesome song, and a sense of pride, which to me is the reason we should make AMVs, not to be the best but to make something we like to watch, is that selfish? Okay, thats why i download more than make. I have finished my video, Yakusoku and haven't put it up why? It goes like this, for example, you buy something you REALLY love, then someone tells you they things its really disgusting. I believe i have the mind of a child, because my feelings get hurt by stupid things like that. SO i watch the magic unfold, instead of unfolding it my self, Its so much more wonderful to see such talented works of art, I try not to ruin it for my self by becoming discouraged, and giving up. I know that may seem a little confusing, but its my philosophy! Make you AMVs because YOU love them, not everyone else!
The Current Stuff:
Anime: none at the moment, I watch J-doramas more. If you want to see some of my fav's check out Orange Days, Strawberry on the Shortcake, Hana Yori dango, Stand Up!, and 1 Litre of Tears. :D
Manga: Gentlemens Alliance (Go Arina!), B.O.D.Y., Love Celeb
AMV: Iris- Goo Goo dolls, KKJ
Concept:Please don't steal these ideas! "You're not alone"- Saosin, Air, and KKJ
I will update this part of my profile alot more so check back!