P.O.E Season 3 : Round 3 - "Mythical Tales"

Locked
User avatar
Eake4
Australian Zeus
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:15 am
Status: Doing something useless again
Location: Sydney, Australia
Org Profile

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 3 - "Mythical Tales"

Post by Eake4 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:52 am

Ideas where are you?

Does it have to be a "fairy-tale"? or can it be a legend we make up?
Image

User avatar
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:21 am
Status: White bracelet
Location: Ward 7F
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 3 - "Mythical Tales"

Post by Nya-chan Production » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:54 am

inb4 Akazukin Chacha videos~
Image

User avatar
siny
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:41 pm
Location: Portugal
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 3 - "Mythical Tales"

Post by siny » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:49 am

OH THIS WIL BE INTERESTING!

And looking at the list of fairy tales... this will be quite amusing to watch! PLEASE NO DROPS! :lol:
ImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 3 - "Mythical Tales"

Post by CodeZTM » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:15 am

Shin-AMV wrote:can't we just use this list to say whats ok or not?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fairy_tales
Yeah, you can use that as a source.

User avatar
Iron Solari
OSHMKUFA2010
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:08 am
Status: I can't believe it's not butter.
Org Profile

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 3 - "Mythical Tales"

Post by Iron Solari » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:58 am

Holy Hell, I'm still in the game, even if it's just barely.

Time to figure something out. :sorcerer:
"Some guy stuck a butter knife covered in peanut butter into my DvD player because he said it was hungry."
-Anonymous

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 3 - "Mythical Tales"

Post by CodeZTM » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:34 am

Eake4 wrote: Does it have to be a "fairy-tale"? or can it be a legend we make up?
Must be a pre-existing fairy tale.

User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:38 pm
Status: Top Breeder
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 3 - "Mythical Tales"

Post by Kitsuner » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:42 am

Who's gonna use Fairy Tail?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

User avatar
Iron Solari
OSHMKUFA2010
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:08 am
Status: I can't believe it's not butter.
Org Profile

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 3 - "Mythical Tales"

Post by Iron Solari » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:59 am

CodeZTM wrote:
Eake4 wrote: Does it have to be a "fairy-tale"? or can it be a legend we make up?
Must be a pre-existing fairy tale.

Does it have to follow the actual story or can we take a re-worked version of it?

i.e. I am sure lots of people are wondering about Disney movies and such, knowing that not all, if any, follow the exact story.
"Some guy stuck a butter knife covered in peanut butter into my DvD player because he said it was hungry."
-Anonymous

User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:38 pm
Status: Top Breeder
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 3 - "Mythical Tales"

Post by Kitsuner » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:01 am

CodeZTM (in the first friggin paragraph) wrote:You may tell the story as it was originally told, or put your own creative spin on it, your choice.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

User avatar
Iron Solari
OSHMKUFA2010
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:08 am
Status: I can't believe it's not butter.
Org Profile

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 3 - "Mythical Tales"

Post by Iron Solari » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:03 am

Kitsuner wrote:
CodeZTM (in the first friggin paragraph) wrote:You may tell the story as it was originally told, or put your own creative spin on it, your choice.
Quiet you, Nobody reads anymore.
"Some guy stuck a butter knife covered in peanut butter into my DvD player because he said it was hungry."
-Anonymous

Locked

Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 3: The King of Spring”