Round 2

This is the main (and archive) forum for The Quickening, hosted by AnimeMusicVideos.Org

Re: Round 2

Postby MimS » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:24 am

irriadin wrote: The song Group H got is not an easy one to cut, lemmetellya :/


So true ._.
Just came back home, thought about a concept all day long, found one, was like "ok now it's all about making the song shorter" and then I was like :

"...
...
...
How do I cut this song ? ._."
Image
Image
User avatar
MimS
Baguette Master
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Location: Paris
Status: With all other Seleçãos

Re: Round 2

Postby Radical_Yue » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:50 pm

Shin-AMV wrote::/

I'm going to be cutting out large segments of this song, if my ears don't fall off first.




Daaawww, here let me send you the Florence and the Machine version....oh wait D:
Image
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: Round 2

Postby Shin-AMV » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:Daaawww, here let me send you the Florence and the Machine version....oh wait D:


If only!!! ;_;
Image
User avatar
Shin-AMV
 
Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Status: Emo Poptart

Re: Round 2

Postby Radical_Yue » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:29 pm

Shin-AMV wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:Daaawww, here let me send you the Florence and the Machine version....oh wait D:


If only!!! ;_;



lol, it wouldn't be any fun if everyone was able to easily edit with their song because it's their ideal style. There is no challenge in that! :P I'm always really excited to see what people do with stuff that is outside their comfort zone.
Image
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: Round 2

Postby Chained(E)Studio » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:46 pm

It is fun to see editors challenged and go out of their zone, when its not me =p
Image
User avatar
Chained(E)Studio
 
Joined: 14 Jul 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: Round 2

Postby xDreww » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:58 pm

pfft..it's fun but not fun when the song is just meh. Can't really get into it. So not my style. Might do something random or just not do anything, not sure I wont be passing this round. There goes my luck for the contest. Wish I had the luck of others haha.
Image
User avatar
xDreww
 
Joined: 07 Jan 2010

Re: Round 2

Postby Chained(E)Studio » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:08 pm

xDreww wrote:pfft..it's fun but not fun when the song is just meh. Can't really get into it. So not my style. Might do something random or just not do anything, not sure I wont be passing this round. There goes my luck for the contest. Wish I had the luck of others haha.


Drewwwwwww its barely started!!! You can do it, no dropppppies e-e!! >D
Image
User avatar
Chained(E)Studio
 
Joined: 14 Jul 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: Round 2

Postby Shin-AMV » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:48 pm

I'm cracking out the big guns for this. *Drops Bible Black and Lucky Star on the track* Epic Crossover time!
Image
User avatar
Shin-AMV
 
Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Status: Emo Poptart

Re: Round 2

Postby lloyd9988 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:12 am

Shin-AMV wrote:I'm cracking out the big guns for this. *Drops Bible Black and Lucky Star on the track* Epic Crossover time!


. . . Does anyone else get that bad feeling people get when you think someone's kidding but then you see what they do and then your shocked that they weren't kidding?? :uhoh:
~Yo~
User avatar
lloyd9988
 
Joined: 15 May 2011
Location: AZ
Status: Yeahhhhh......

Re: Round 2

Postby MimS » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:33 am

Haven't started anything yet...
Image
Image
User avatar
MimS
Baguette Master
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Location: Paris
Status: With all other Seleçãos

Re: Round 2

Postby xDreww » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:22 am

Chained(E)Studio wrote:
xDreww wrote:pfft..it's fun but not fun when the song is just meh. Can't really get into it. So not my style. Might do something random or just not do anything, not sure I wont be passing this round. There goes my luck for the contest. Wish I had the luck of others haha.


Drewwwwwww its barely started!!! You can do it, no dropppppies e-e!! >D


It'ss like the worstt song for me to edit LOL. I had bad luck this year. Envy other groups. xD I'll tryyy. Maybe.. :bear:
Image
User avatar
xDreww
 
Joined: 07 Jan 2010

Re: Round 2

Postby MimS » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:46 am

Arcade Fire is the best rock band in the world Drew
BTW, finally made a short version of this song, Arcade Fire, please forgive me for what I did to your work, I'm feeling shameful >.<
Image
Image
User avatar
MimS
Baguette Master
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Location: Paris
Status: With all other Seleçãos

Re: Round 2

Postby MystykAMV » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:56 am

Round 2 - Group F - Audio: Give Me More - Apartment 26
Round 2 - Group G - Audio: Convoy of Angels - Monty Are I


omg such awesome songs!!!!!!! *.* I wish I got those if participated (but I can still edit to them HAHA) Thanks for showing me these awesome songs! *.* and if you dare complaining about these songs, then ask me what song I had to edit to on an IC.....:P
MystykAMV
 
Joined: 24 Feb 2008
Location: Hungary

Re: Round 2

Postby siny » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:30 am

Good luck to both groups!

Arcade Fire is one of my favorite bands, but actually probably the one band I wouldn't edit with. I love their last album so much, but none of the songs gives me inspiration to edit something :uhoh: Can't wait to see what this group comes up with!
Image
User avatar
siny
 
Joined: 22 Aug 2009
Location: Portugal

Re: Round 2

Postby xDreww » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:13 pm

Sorry can't get into it. Don't really like this band.
Image
User avatar
xDreww
 
Joined: 07 Jan 2010

PreviousNext

Return to The Quickening

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron