Project OrgEditor Season 2 Calendar

This is the official forum for Project OrgEditor Season 2, hosted by CodeZTM.
User avatar
Radical_Yue
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:45 pm
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Calendar

Postby Radical_Yue » Mon May 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Hmmmm...

(A Good Good Decade)


Make a video dedicated to an AMV (or multiple) in the last decade.

(Gotta Love a Good One)


Make a video dedicated to your favorite AMV or possibly one from the top 10%.

(A Good, Good Year)


Identical to the decade one, only with videos in the past year.

Still not sure on the back to the future one though...
Image

User avatar
Kimberly
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:39 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Calendar

Postby Kimberly » Mon May 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Back to the future makes me think of Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (which code prob likes, since his old icon was the main char)

They had to go to the future, came back, then went back to the future. Maybe a video showing different periods of time or something like that :sweat:
ImageImage

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Calendar

Postby CodeZTM » Thu May 24, 2012 6:46 am

Today is the last day of judging (barring any weird circumstances)! So.. Any predictions on round 3? Will Yue continue being the smartest person on earth?

User avatar
Rendakor
Falling Like A Star
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:54 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Calendar

Postby Rendakor » Thu May 24, 2012 6:57 am

I can't see us having to do 3 rounds of making an AMV dedicated to someone else's AMV; she might be right for any one of those (I'd suspect "Gotta Love A Good One") but I doubt it for all 3. My guess for next round is to use both a song and anime from the 90s.
Image Image

User avatar
pacotacoshell
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:15 am
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Calendar

Postby pacotacoshell » Thu May 24, 2012 6:57 am

I'm guessing music and anime that are 10 years old.
That or you're choosing a decade for us to use music/anime to.
Image

User avatar
Eake4
Australian Zeus
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:15 am
Status: Doing something useless again
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Calendar

Postby Eake4 » Thu May 24, 2012 9:19 am

A good decade
Gives us a a decade to edit :awesome:
Image

User avatar
SilverFreedoms
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:31 pm
Status: Hungry
Location: Texas
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Calendar

Postby SilverFreedoms » Thu May 24, 2012 10:25 am

CodeZTM wrote:Today is the last day of judging (barring any weird circumstances)! So.. Any predictions on round 3? Will Yue continue being the smartest person on earth?


Yue is wrong. I have decided it
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead

User avatar
Radical_Yue
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:45 pm
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Calendar

Postby Radical_Yue » Thu May 24, 2012 1:25 pm

SilverFreedoms wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:Today is the last day of judging (barring any weird circumstances)! So.. Any predictions on round 3? Will Yue continue being the smartest person on earth?


Yue is wrong. I have decided it



Awwww someone didn't get my original joke.
Image

User avatar
SilverFreedoms
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:31 pm
Status: Hungry
Location: Texas
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Calendar

Postby SilverFreedoms » Thu May 24, 2012 1:37 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
SilverFreedoms wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:Today is the last day of judging (barring any weird circumstances)! So.. Any predictions on round 3? Will Yue continue being the smartest person on earth?


Yue is wrong. I have decided it



Awwww someone didn't get my original joke.


What can I say, I do not really watch the Adam Sandler
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead

User avatar
Radical_Yue
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:45 pm
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Calendar

Postby Radical_Yue » Thu May 24, 2012 1:43 pm

SilverFreedoms wrote:
What can I say, I do not really watch the Adam Sandler



:cry: We can never be friends.
Image

User avatar
SilverFreedoms
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:31 pm
Status: Hungry
Location: Texas
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Calendar

Postby SilverFreedoms » Thu May 24, 2012 2:11 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
SilverFreedoms wrote:
What can I say, I do not really watch the Adam Sandler



:cry: We can never be friends.


http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/a ... 405758.jpg
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Calendar

Postby CodeZTM » Wed May 30, 2012 11:09 am

I'm actively predicting (based on Skype convos and guesses here) that everyone is thinking Round 4 is something completely different than what it actually is. However, I think that it will be everyone's favorite round. Or at least, it could be? I may totally off base here. :sweat:

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Calendar

Postby CodeZTM » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:10 pm

So a few people have asked for one, so Ithought I'd just ask.

Do you guys want a short break (a few extra days)? I know there are a lot of editors about to edit with "The Quickening", and a few people have said that they might enjoy a mild break for a few days.

anyway, just let me know what you think!

User avatar
pacotacoshell
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:15 am
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Calendar

Postby pacotacoshell » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:13 pm

No. Stop being nice!

The people that signed up for both knew what they were doing and should just fit their schedules around yours, not you scheduling around theirs.
Image

User avatar
Rendakor
Falling Like A Star
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:54 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor Season 2 Calendar

Postby Rendakor » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:18 pm

If a break means time between results being announced and the next round starting, sure. If it means a longer wait to hear results, pass.
Image Image


Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 2”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest