Right-hand loving for you

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Right-hand loving for you

Postby JaddziaDax » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:17 am

gotta love those right hands! mmmm...
so... like I made a video, are you gonna watch it? I donno stuff and things...

I made a clip for the Vday project and decided to complete the rest of the video and this is the result.
Thanks to my beta testers, and if you ever want to become one, stalk my journal, I usually post when I got a beta :P
anyway, thanks for watching and comments are appreciated <3 <3

Local up soon! Local up now!
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!

Re: Right-hand loving for you

Postby kenisama » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:26 am

Ah nostalgia... Midori Days being one of the first animes that I watched that wasn't a cult classic. The video was pretty mellow, just in time for Valentines :up:
George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
kenisama

Postby kireblue » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:13 am

This is by far one of the silliest romance vids I have ever seen....and I loved every second of it. I'm really glad that you decided to make a full AMV of it. I wanted to make a full version of my track two, but I just didn't have time. Anyway, great job on this. I really gotta watch the series now :up: 5/5
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
kireblue

Postby CodeZTM » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:50 pm

I think we're all kicking ourselves for not thinking of this first. XD

Great job and utterly adorable. Probably one of my favorite romantic comic videos EVER. <3
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby Jwalk0 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:32 pm

Happy VD.......fuck that came out wrong. Anyway this is the first romance amv I've watched this year that had me chuckling like a silly 13-year old, checked out the anime years ago and luved the ending since a majority of romance animes get you hyped that the couple's gonna stay together and then come the last ep BAM!! NO HAPPINESS ALLOWED!! First time hearing this song too and it's awsum. The concept reminds me of this funny ass song I heard called "Palmela Handerson". You can guess what the song is about. Glorious job J, now it's time for me to get back to MvC3.

"I'm in luv like a muthafuckin #1 fan, Palmela, Handerson, the name of hand, she always stay shaped and baked for my pleasure, a man's right-hand is his #1 treasure."
"Someday humankind will come to understand one another! I sincerely believe that!" Fei Fong Wong
"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!" Claire 'Lightning' Farron
"Believe in yourself, and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." Toonami

The Lord Jesus Christ is the only way.
Image Image
Jwalk0

Postby Ikore » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:00 pm

A man and his hand, greatest love ever! :up: and lovely song ;D
SING! Never mind the words!!!
Ikore

Postby JaddziaDax » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:57 pm

kenisama wrote:Ah nostalgia... Midori Days being one of the first animes that I watched that wasn't a cult classic. The video was pretty mellow, just in time for Valentines :up:

I don't remember what my first "non-cult classic" "non-popular" anime was O.o hehe but thanks for the comments <3

kireblue wrote:This is by far one of the silliest romance vids I have ever seen....and I loved every second of it. I'm really glad that you decided to make a full AMV of it. I wanted to make a full version of my track two, but I just didn't have time. Anyway, great job on this. I really gotta watch the series now :up: 5/5

Silly is definitely what I was going for O: You can still make a full version of your video there's no real time limit or deadline on these things, I once made a full track of a mep piece years after I made the mep piece. Also, I recommend the series, it's pretty cute and fairly cheap, just has some fanservice though.

CodeZTM wrote:I think we're all kicking ourselves for not thinking of this first. XD
Great job and utterly adorable. Probably one of my favorite romantic comic videos EVER. <3

I don't think that EVERYONE is thinking that, but still sweet of you to say O: Thanks :3

Jwalk0 wrote:Happy VD.......fuck that came out wrong. Anyway this is the first romance amv I've watched this year that had me chuckling like a silly 13-year old, checked out the anime years ago and luved the ending since a majority of romance animes get you hyped that the couple's gonna stay together and then come the last ep BAM!! NO HAPPINESS ALLOWED!! First time hearing this song too and it's awsum. The concept reminds me of this funny ass song I heard called "Palmela Handerson". You can guess what the song is about. Glorious job J, now it's time for me to get back to MvC3.
"I'm in luv like a muthafuckin #1 fan, Palmela, Handerson, the name of hand, she always stay shaped and baked for my pleasure, a man's right-hand is his #1 treasure."

I wouldn't say no happiness allowed, but it definitely didn't get the romance in it over hyped, and I did like that Seiji did seem to grow up a bit. I've never heard that song, but it does seem fitting as well XD
Thanks for the comments :3

Ikore wrote:A man and his hand, greatest love ever! :up: and lovely song ;D

<3 Thanks :3
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!

Postby JudgeHolden » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:19 pm

Woot!
ImageImageImageImage
JudgeHolden

Postby macchinainterna » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:41 am

This was great Katie! I really enjoyed it ^^ :shark:
ImageImage
macchinainterna

Postby ReggieSmalls » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:51 pm

This was fun to watch nice job :up:
If I Ain't Happy I Get Slappy!!!
ReggieSmalls

Postby Jwalk0 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:55 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:I wouldn't say no happiness allowed, but it definitely didn't get the romance in it over hyped, and I did like that Seiji did seem to grow up a bit. I've never heard that song, but it does seem fitting as well XD

By my post it meant that this anime didn't fall into the stereotypical type of romance animes where you have a guy and girl become friends, maybe a couple, but whether they stay friends or a couple something unexpected happens in the last ep that completely ruins their friendship/relationship. Like death, or if they're friends they never hook up after all that happens that could make them a nice couple. School Rumble's Harima and Tenma for example. Creator of SR I'm lookin at you :shock:
"Someday humankind will come to understand one another! I sincerely believe that!" Fei Fong Wong
"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!" Claire 'Lightning' Farron
"Believe in yourself, and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." Toonami

The Lord Jesus Christ is the only way.
Image Image
Jwalk0

Postby M'o'l » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:50 am

:uhoh: not bad vid heh :ying:
:dino: :shark:
GO MAGIC CARP USE SPLASH ATTACK.
M'o'l
Strawberry Pie

Postby JaddziaDax » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:13 pm

JudgeHolden wrote:Woot!

<3 <3 <3

macchinainterna wrote:Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/macchinainterna/CockatielofCommendations.png
This was great Katie! I really enjoyed it ^^ :shark:

Thanks glad that YOU enjoyed it :3

ReggieSmalls wrote:This was fun to watch nice job :up:

Thanks XD

Jwalk0 wrote:
JaddziaDax wrote:I wouldn't say no happiness allowed, but it definitely didn't get the romance in it over hyped, and I did like that Seiji did seem to grow up a bit. I've never heard that song, but it does seem fitting as well XD

By my post it meant that this anime didn't fall into the stereotypical type of romance animes where you have a guy and girl become friends, maybe a couple, but whether they stay friends or a couple something unexpected happens in the last ep that completely ruins their friendship/relationship. Like death, or if they're friends they never hook up after all that happens that could make them a nice couple. School Rumble's Harima and Tenma for example. Creator of SR I'm lookin at you :shock:

hehe I guess so O:

Milk Or Life! wrote::uhoh: not bad vid heh :ying:
:dino: :shark:

thanks O:
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!

Postby Scoob » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:34 pm

so yeah this is a post on your thread and stuff...

cute video and stuffs....

so...will you release another vid later this year? hmmm...
ImageImage
ImageImage
Scoob

Postby Mamo! » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Ahh, this song has been stuck in my head ever since you sent me the beta >_>
You know I <3 this video, it's so cuute ^0^
Mamo!
El Shine-o

Next

Return to AMV Announcements