Help finding anime womanizer!

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:08 pm

You could definitely make Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club look like a womanizer, as he takes on the playboy role fairly often. A lot of girls fall for him, but there are a number of cases (particularly when he's dealing with the other main character Haruhi) that he gets put in his place.

- Jen

BunofGovt
Org Profile

Post by BunofGovt » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:15 pm

Just watched Samurai Horror Tales: Yotsuya Ghost Story about a ronin who marries one woman, dumps her to marry someone else and is cursed by the first wife. Don't know if you can use it but it is well worth watching, as well as the Goblin Cat story in the same series.
"Didn't I say something clever earlier?"
"Dunno, I was probably asleep when you said it."

staces
Org Profile

Post by staces » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:22 pm

Thank you guys for all the suggestions. I'm sure between all of these that at least one will work for my idea =) I appreciate your help/input.
ImageImage

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:27 pm

NyuuDai wrote:Goldenboy...somehow turns to be a womanizer every episode...but theres no episode where they want to take revenge i think.

But the girls get mad every now and then, not sure if you can put them in away together so it looks like revenge =P
I'm gonna x2 this one.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

kitkat-sama
Org Profile

Post by kitkat-sama » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:05 pm

Keitarou from Love Hina! XD I'm surprised that wasn't suggested already... He's not a "womanizer" but he does accidentally and innocently wind up in ecchi situations that have all the girls he live with kicking his butt, sometimes all at the same time! Will that work?

TnAdct1
Org Profile

Post by TnAdct1 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:02 pm

Two characters that come to mind: Ataru from Urusei Yatsura and Akio from Revolutionary Girl Utena.

SamuraiJake
Org Profile

Post by SamuraiJake » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:39 pm

Wha about Gene from "Outlaw Star", or the boy from "Love Hina"? I think "Love Hina" would work with your revenge plot.

jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:39 pm

Onizuka from GTO. Granted, the revenge is pretty lol, but you might be able to use quite a bit of it.

Shinodude
emodude
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:11 am

lupine from lupin the III

Beast Spear
Org Profile

Post by Beast Spear » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:22 pm

SamuraiJake wrote:Wha about Gene from "Outlaw Star", or the boy from "Love Hina"? I think "Love Hina" would work with your revenge plot.
Yes, using the Hot Springs episode is a must. The other two priests Ark and Hadul too have some good womanizing scenes there.
Care about the video itself, not what format it's in.

Return to “General AMV”