Yaoi Dream Puppets MEP (Released...you read right, RELEASED)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:45 pm

DivineQueenYeiweh wrote:Sephiroth....*drools*
lol. If you want, I can put the finishing touches on it and send it to you whenenver its done. (Since I really would rather use the Ranma/Ryoga segment in this. . .as pretty as the other one might be. That and Cloud is already being used in another couple and I'd rather not put him in again.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit to avoid double post: Quick question. Is there content limits? There isn't going to be any full hentai-esque nudity (not that there is any in the series), but I already said I was using the one buttsecks part. I was also thinking about one part where I make it look like he's being jizzed on. Would that be ok, or is that a bit much?
ImageImage

Ingow
Org Profile

Post by Ingow » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:37 pm

wurpess wrote:I'm having trouble getting this to work exactly how I want it. Though last night I got pissed off at it, then had a moment of psychotic creativity and did a very pretty, kinda mushy one minute Sephiroth/Cloud segment. Have no clue where that came from. lol. I guess if I can't get it to work and no one's claimed them, I could use that, but I really want to get this Ranma/Ryoga one to work. Its just so much more me than the other one. lol.
You picked the most difficult pairing of em all IMO so I guess it's pretty normal for you to get problems while editing. Personally I'd have no idea how to make this pairing of yours work since I don't remember ever having seen any good doujinshis or yaoi/shonenai fanart of them and there aren't all that many useful scenes in the anime too (well I haven't seen the last seasons that is)

but all of that just makes it more original and interesting so I think you should definately try sticking to that segment, let someone you know draw the pics you need for the segment or animate everything yourself or something don't give up :p
:up:

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:45 pm

Ingow wrote: You picked the most difficult pairing of em all IMO so I guess it's pretty normal for you to get problems while editing. Personally I'd have no idea how to make this pairing of yours work since I don't remember ever having seen any good doujinshis or yaoi/shonenai fanart of them and there aren't all that many useful scenes in the anime too (well I haven't seen the last seasons that is)

but all of that just makes it more original and interesting so I think you should definately try sticking to that segment, let someone you know draw the pics you need for the segment or animate everything yourself or something don't give up :p
:up:
Well, actually, its an S&M vid, so I'm using a lot of the stuff of them beating the crap out of each other. And with the lyrics, it makes it look like they're trying to "dominate" the other. That and kinda freudian symbolism. Photoshop will also be my friend. lol. But yeah, that's why I want to make this work. Because it will be original and so wrong. :twisted: But thanx for the encouragement. *^_^*
ImageImage

u_queen
Org Profile

Post by u_queen » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:22 pm

wurpess wrote:Is there content limits? There isn't going to be any full hentai-esque nudity (not that there is any in the series), but I already said I was using the one buttsecks part. I was also thinking about one part where I make it look like he's being jizzed on. Would that be ok, or is that a bit much?
Just keep it org-able. I liked your buttsecks clip and I think it makes a lot of sense. In my personal opinion, jizzing is an action that only happens in hentai (actual yaoi or not), correct me if I'm wrong.

I've seen videos with a lot of double meaning but nothing too explicit :D.
Just keep that in mind.

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:55 pm

u_queen wrote:
wurpess wrote:Is there content limits? There isn't going to be any full hentai-esque nudity (not that there is any in the series), but I already said I was using the one buttsecks part. I was also thinking about one part where I make it look like he's being jizzed on. Would that be ok, or is that a bit much?
Just keep it org-able. I liked your buttsecks clip and I think it makes a lot of sense. In my personal opinion, jizzing is an action that only happens in hentai (actual yaoi or not), correct me if I'm wrong.

I've seen videos with a lot of double meaning but nothing too explicit :D.
Just keep that in mind.
Ok. I was trying to figure out something good to do during this one line ". . .to be defaced." And I thought of that. It was just going to be him kinda sitting there looking beaten or scared or something, then with a spray of white stuff on him. But I can just leave him at being beat up. *^_^* As far as my induendos and symbolism goes, well, I don't think its anything worse than what was in my Buttsecks segment. But if you were worried about it, I could send you an early beta so you can see what I'm doing and let me know if its too much. (Or if you trust me, I can just send the full beta when I have it done. lol.)
ImageImage

u_queen
Org Profile

Post by u_queen » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:11 pm

No, no problem; just leave him beaten up lol. I was thinking in a more hard-core scene (maybe I'm a pervert :shock:). I trust you, I prefer to see the final stage ^_^

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:24 pm

u_queen wrote:No, no problem; just leave him beaten up lol. I was thinking in a more hard-core scene (maybe I'm a pervert :shock:). I trust you, I prefer to see the final stage ^_^
lol. No. All you would see is the spray of white, then him covered in it. (though now that you mention it. . .if I had Ryoga standing there and. . .lol. j/k)But I'll just leave it as is without it. *^_^*
ImageImage

Autraya
Zero Punctuation
Org Profile

Post by Autraya » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:39 am

Ahhh i've decided on a song.

"Everything"
by Life house

that said... i haven't put footage to is so I'll see how it goes
new banzors in the making :p

Nekoyoukai
Org Profile

Post by Nekoyoukai » Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:47 am

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. I'm not to sure about my new song choice. I have a couple of ideas but I think I'll work with both of them a little before I make my final choice. Give me about a week or so (I hope^^)
Thanks a bunch.
ImageImage

Choose your words carefully. Anything you say may be thrown back in your face with vicious sarcasm.

AthenAltena
Org Profile

Post by AthenAltena » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:14 pm

I've finally started on my segment, though I need to find a copy of the movie to add some footage.
Image Image

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”