Ace Combat Zero: Bigger Badder and Uncut... ok maybe not :P

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
theocide
Org Profile

Post by theocide » Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:33 pm

nice work. macross is so pretty
Veldrin: I agree. Man this wedding was like having sex with theocide. Fast and makes you cry.

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:40 pm

Flom@ wrote:Cool!
very :P
Lone Wolf wrote:Since I know how you deal with trailers...
how do i deal with trailers o.O
Coffee 54 wrote: and in the end it made me want to pick up Ace Combat 5.
DEW IT!!!
theocide wrote:macross is so pretty
yea it is, i love it :P

Pwolf

AMVfreak
Org Profile

Post by AMVfreak » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:01 am

Mind-blowing.
Trailers tend to do that.

Very exciting. The scene selection and editing was solid and executed strongly. The impact and feeling of the video was top-notch. Action-packed. :)

Good job yet again, Pwolf.
Lurid Enchantment - ICYCLOUD
urban suite - TRYTHIL
大切な思い - BAKADESHI
Expansion - RESK

RedFusionX
Warning: Attitude!
Org Profile

Post by RedFusionX » Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:18 pm

Best of the three Pwolf!

Coming from a guy who's been working fighter jets for six years, I think it was awsome. Though I was dissappointed by the game, I love how you manipulated the audio and video to make an entirely better sounding story.
"I've spent the last ten years of my life defending my country, I've sacrificed for it, fought for it, and bled for it, now it's time I got something back, so please just respect me and my fellow Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines as we continue to do this job."
Americans sleep peacefully in their beds at night because brave men stand willing to do violence on their behalf

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:49 pm

Coming from a guy who's been working fighter jets for six years, I think it was awsome.
...and coming from this guy who's spent the last 6 years pretending to fly fighter jets, I think it's just as awesome. :)

I was kinda iffy about some of the repetition from previous trailers at the beginning, but the farther it got, the more I ignored it thanks to its' sheer coolness.

The best-looking trailer using the best-looking anime from the... best-looking editor? :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:59 pm

AMVfreak wrote:Mind-blowing... Good job yet again, Pwolf.
RedFusionX wrote:Best of the three Pwolf!

Coming from a guy who's been working fighter jets for six years, I think it was awsome.
awesome :O
Otohiko wrote:The best-looking trailer using the best-looking anime from the... best-looking editor? Rolling Eyes

you know it :-*

thanks again for the feedback :O

Pwolf

Eek-1
Org Profile

Post by Eek-1 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:47 am

That was awesome! :o

Although I prefer the aircrafts didn't change into robots to keep it more realistic. That's just me though.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”