Premonicion

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Premonicion

Postby TheCacoVenom » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:17 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEbaxABOW_Y

There are two worlds, the real one and the one inside our dreams. but sometimes we experience scenes where we see the future of what we dream , this kind of phenomenon is called Premonicion (Premonition).

Mato Kuroi has entered into a world where she keeps fighting with another people, but one day she found a person who was able to defeat her. and then she found that person in the real world
TheCacoVenom

Re: Premonicion

Postby [madaraxD] » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:15 pm

Interesting concept, im currently making a similar video xD. Well, technically could be better, and had some errors in sync and flow, but was nice to watch, and also voy a hacer un comentario más detallado en AMVArg, so wait for it!
[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis

Postby TheCacoVenom » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:42 pm

[madaraxD] wrote:Interesting concept, im currently making a similar video xD. Well, technically could be better, and had some errors in sync and flow, but was nice to watch, and also voy a hacer un comentario más detallado en AMVArg, so wait for it!

thx, bro, I want to see your next AMV :up:
TheCacoVenom

Postby ProjectBarcodeError » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:08 pm

I'll start with what i disliked:

some masks lasks blending/integration (0:20 the sequence were she walks around differents landscape, the masks are evident and lacks a bit of feathering. 2:03: avoid using masks of a character when the background stills have this character. it's confusing). others lacks realism( like the last one i said at 2:03 . there's also the one at 0:11 with the running girl: you shift dimensions and it's harsh for the eye this way, there's a too big different difference of lights/contrat/colors). When making a mask, make sure it helps your dynamism, that it's relevant to use it.

for gestion of rythm/sync, it wasn't too bad. But some scenes ( decapitation at 0:54 and others during the main fight (1:55 and 1:37 for example)) lacks a lot of movement. they're too static for the sequence you have, compared to others scenes before and after. trying to always put a little traveling/zoom (nothing big, just to make it move a bit) will really help you rythm and movements.

As for the rest, your end leaves to a possible sequel, and i manage to understand your story (I think). I noticed your getting better with the time, and i'll be interested to see your next one.

Oh thanks for sending your amv to g-anime ;).
ProjectBarcodeError

Postby Koneko » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:32 pm

good although long
Koneko

Postby TheCacoVenom » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:19 pm

ProjectBarcodeError wrote:I'll start with what i disliked:

some masks lasks blending/integration (0:20 the sequence were she walks around differents landscape, the masks are evident and lacks a bit of feathering. 2:03: avoid using masks of a character when the background stills have this character. it's confusing). others lacks realism( like the last one i said at 2:03 . there's also the one at 0:11 with the running girl: you shift dimensions and it's harsh for the eye this way, there's a too big different difference of lights/contrat/colors). When making a mask, make sure it helps your dynamism, that it's relevant to use it.

for gestion of rythm/sync, it wasn't too bad. But some scenes ( decapitation at 0:54 and others during the main fight (1:55 and 1:37 for example)) lacks a lot of movement. they're too static for the sequence you have, compared to others scenes before and after. trying to always put a little traveling/zoom (nothing big, just to make it move a bit) will really help you rythm and movements.

As for the rest, your end leaves to a possible sequel, and i manage to understand your story (I think). I noticed your getting better with the time, and i'll be interested to see your next one.

Oh thanks for sending your amv to g-anime ;).
thank you very much I'll put it into practice for next, and if maybe make a sequel with another genre and no preblem Premonicion is Finalist in G Con :ying:
TheCacoVenom

Postby TheCacoVenom » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:20 pm

Koneko wrote:good although long
jjaja thanks xd
TheCacoVenom

Postby Kisagi » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:20 pm

It's pretty nice. A couple of things could be fixed here and there, but it's decent.
Kisagi

Postby TheCacoVenom » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:23 pm

Theredflash66 wrote:It's pretty nice. A couple of things could be fixed here and there, but it's decent.

xd yes is decent lol
TheCacoVenom

Return to AMV Announcements