Premonicion

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.
User avatar
CacoVenom
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:32 am
Status: Venom WTF
Location: Domnican Republic
Contact:
Org Profile

Premonicion

Postby CacoVenom » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:17 pm

Image


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEbaxABOW_Y

There are two worlds, the real one and the one inside our dreams. but sometimes we experience scenes where we see the future of what we dream , this kind of phenomenon is called Premonicion (Premonition).

Mato Kuroi has entered into a world where she keeps fighting with another people, but one day she found a person who was able to defeat her. and then she found that person in the real world

User avatar
[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:34 am
Status: Under your bed!
Location: Argentina
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Premonicion

Postby [madaraxD] » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:15 pm

Interesting concept, im currently making a similar video xD. Well, technically could be better, and had some errors in sync and flow, but was nice to watch, and also voy a hacer un comentario más detallado en AMVArg, so wait for it!
Image

User avatar
CacoVenom
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:32 am
Status: Venom WTF
Location: Domnican Republic
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Premonicion

Postby CacoVenom » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:42 pm

[madaraxD] wrote:Interesting concept, im currently making a similar video xD. Well, technically could be better, and had some errors in sync and flow, but was nice to watch, and also voy a hacer un comentario más detallado en AMVArg, so wait for it!

thx, bro, I want to see your next AMV :up:

User avatar
ProjectBarcodeError
Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 2:57 pm
Location: snooping as usual
Org Profile

Re: Premonicion

Postby ProjectBarcodeError » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:08 pm

I'll start with what i disliked:

some masks lasks blending/integration (0:20 the sequence were she walks around differents landscape, the masks are evident and lacks a bit of feathering. 2:03: avoid using masks of a character when the background stills have this character. it's confusing). others lacks realism( like the last one i said at 2:03 . there's also the one at 0:11 with the running girl: you shift dimensions and it's harsh for the eye this way, there's a too big different difference of lights/contrat/colors). When making a mask, make sure it helps your dynamism, that it's relevant to use it.

for gestion of rythm/sync, it wasn't too bad. But some scenes ( decapitation at 0:54 and others during the main fight (1:55 and 1:37 for example)) lacks a lot of movement. they're too static for the sequence you have, compared to others scenes before and after. trying to always put a little traveling/zoom (nothing big, just to make it move a bit) will really help you rythm and movements.

As for the rest, your end leaves to a possible sequel, and i manage to understand your story (I think). I noticed your getting better with the time, and i'll be interested to see your next one.

Oh thanks for sending your amv to g-anime ;).

User avatar
Koneko
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:52 am
Status: In love :3
Location: in my house :3
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Premonicion

Postby Koneko » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:32 pm

good although long

User avatar
CacoVenom
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:32 am
Status: Venom WTF
Location: Domnican Republic
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Premonicion

Postby CacoVenom » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:19 pm

ProjectBarcodeError wrote:I'll start with what i disliked:

some masks lasks blending/integration (0:20 the sequence were she walks around differents landscape, the masks are evident and lacks a bit of feathering. 2:03: avoid using masks of a character when the background stills have this character. it's confusing). others lacks realism( like the last one i said at 2:03 . there's also the one at 0:11 with the running girl: you shift dimensions and it's harsh for the eye this way, there's a too big different difference of lights/contrat/colors). When making a mask, make sure it helps your dynamism, that it's relevant to use it.

for gestion of rythm/sync, it wasn't too bad. But some scenes ( decapitation at 0:54 and others during the main fight (1:55 and 1:37 for example)) lacks a lot of movement. they're too static for the sequence you have, compared to others scenes before and after. trying to always put a little traveling/zoom (nothing big, just to make it move a bit) will really help you rythm and movements.

As for the rest, your end leaves to a possible sequel, and i manage to understand your story (I think). I noticed your getting better with the time, and i'll be interested to see your next one.

Oh thanks for sending your amv to g-anime ;).
thank you very much I'll put it into practice for next, and if maybe make a sequel with another genre and no preblem Premonicion is Finalist in G Con :ying:

User avatar
CacoVenom
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:32 am
Status: Venom WTF
Location: Domnican Republic
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Premonicion

Postby CacoVenom » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:20 pm

Koneko wrote:good although long
jjaja thanks xd

User avatar
Kisagi
The sexy Artist
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:54 pm
Status: Lighting up the days
Location: California, United States
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Premonicion

Postby Kisagi » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:20 pm

It's pretty nice. A couple of things could be fixed here and there, but it's decent.
Image

User avatar
CacoVenom
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:32 am
Status: Venom WTF
Location: Domnican Republic
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Premonicion

Postby CacoVenom » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:23 pm

Theredflash66 wrote:It's pretty nice. A couple of things could be fixed here and there, but it's decent.

xd yes is decent lol


Return to “AMV Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mol and 17 guests