Just Realized I Never Announced This-Round 2

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Just Realized I Never Announced This-Round 2

Postby TwilightChrono » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:57 pm

I was looking through the announcements and stuff and wound up going really far back. I announced my Round 1 entry. But I never announced this one. Anywho, this was my Round 2 Entry for The Quickening.

Hope you guys enjoy. I actually had a ton of fun making this one. Lemme know what you think.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012
TwilightChrono

Re: Just Realized I Never Announced This-Round 2

Postby Kevmaster » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:12 pm

This was quite decent but I couldn't reaaally get into it simply because one of my favourite videos this year had actually been edited to this song. Also, this made me remember how much I hate that shabby Vegas TV simulator.
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Postby TwilightChrono » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:31 pm

Kevmaster wrote:This was quite decent but I couldn't reaaally get into it simply because one of my favourite videos this year had actually been edited to this song. Also, this made me remember how much I hate that shabby Vegas TV simulator.

Haha. I know what you mean. Whenever I use it I try to use it well, but sometimes it doesnt pan out. Thanks for viewing though :)
TwilightChrono

Postby Kisagi » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:51 pm

very nice with this
Kisagi

Postby siny » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:25 am

Hm you actually did ;p
I was linking some videos made with this song to a friend yesterday and well, here's your "old" thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=109376&p=1441206#p1441206

:oops:
siny

Postby TwilightChrono » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:02 pm

siny wrote:Hm you actually did ;p
I was linking some videos made with this song to a friend yesterday and well, here's your "old" thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=109376&p=1441206#p1441206

:oops:

Oh wow. I didn't think I announced it. I scrolled through pages and pages to make sure before I created a thread. I didn't see it so I created this one. My bad guys :)
TwilightChrono

Return to AMV Announcements