- Member: ReannaKing
- Studio: Rtrbrtr Productions
- Title: Ban and Ginji's Bogus Journey
- Premiered: 2003-06-27
- Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey The Reaper Rap
- Get Backers Barairo no Sekai
It's all done! My very first lip sync video, and a pretty good one, if I do say so myself. I thought this would have to wait until after my Ban profile video, but once I started doing this I just couldn't stop! ^_^ This video marks my first use of the "titles" feature in Premiere.
It will really, REALLY help if you've seen the Bill and Ted movies, but it's not necessary to enjoy the video. Here's the premise of the movie, Get Backers style:
1) Makubex creates Ban and Ginji clones to kill them.
2) Evil Ban and Evil Ginji kill the originals.
3) Ban and Ginji meet Akabane, the Grim Reaper, but escape from him in a rather... creative manner.
4) Ban and Ginji travel to hell, escape, and defeat their evil clones.
5) Akabane says "Get down with your bad self," which is not to be missed. >:)
BILL - CHIBI BAN
TED - CHIBI GINJI
EVIL BILL - BAN
EVIL TED - GINJI
DE NOMOLOS - MAKUBEX
GRIM REAPER - AKABANE
COLONEL OATES - FUDOU
ELIZABETH AND JOANA - NATSUMI AND HEVN
MISSY - HIMIKO
RUFUS - PAUL
STATION - EMISHI
"Be excellent to each other and party on."
MY FAVORITE PARTS OF THIS VIDEO:
overall, the lip sync is very good.
Ban saying "You dick, Bill!" at 2:20
Ban saying "How's it hanging, death?" at 2:53
Akabane saying "They melvinned me" at 3:04
Fudou's "GENTLEMEN!" at 3:30
Ban saying "You ugly red source of all evil!" at 3:41
Ginji saying "That was non non non non heinous!" at 3:50
Ban adjusting his glasses to the "get down with your bad self" at 4:40
Ginji saying "You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweed!" at 4:43
Tare Ginji's dance at 5:13
Ban laughing at 5:32
Current star rating: 3.53