- Members: msanogi, madaspy
- Title: Boom, Boom, BOOM!
- Premiered: 2010-02-12
- Black Eyed Peas Boom Boom Pow
- Appleseed (Movie)
- Boogiepop Phantom
- Cardcaptor Sakura: The Enchanted Card (1st Movie)
- Child's Toy (Kodomo no Omocha / Kodocha)
- Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion (TV)
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 (TV)
- Cowboy Bebop - The Movie: Knockin' on Heaven's Door
- Cyber Team in Akihabara (TV)
- Di Gi Charat
- Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone (Movie)
- Excel Saga
- Fate/stay night (TV)
- Final Fantasy 7 (VII): Advent Children Complete (OVA)
- Great Teacher Onizuka
- Gundam Wing
- His and Her Circumstances (Kare Kano)
- Love Hina (TV)
- Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi
- Mega Man
- Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
- Neon Genesis Evangelion (Director's Cut)
- Pokémon (TV)
- Rurouni Kenshin (TV)
- Rurouni Kenshin / Samurai X - 2nd OVA (Seisouhen, Reflection)
- Trinity Blood
My second AMV....
Not made with any over-arching themes except for Boom, Boom, then Pow... meaning Explosions, punches, and general randomness. Took about 6 months to complete actually as I just worked on it here and there, then really buckled down before Katsucon.
The batch export feature in FCP was a savior on this one... or else I would've had to be ANOTHER 1TB harddrive to store everything on. There isn't as much After Effects work in this one as the first or even the next one I'm working on, but I got a lot of value out of working with cuts only editing for the majority of the project. I'm especially happy with the one of the transitions we keyframed towards the end for the fight between Kenshin and Enishi (the slash with the light shine behind it).
My first time working with lipsyncing. =0 We tried two different apporaches, one with straight cuts between open mouths and closed mouths (I think that's pretty common) and the other (as seen in the "I'm on that HD flat" part) was to use time re-mapping with After Effects. I think that latter turned out smoother honestly but I think for the length of this project it would've been a little too much for me to handle at the time ;;; So I'm content with implementing it some other time.....
Won Best Upbeat at the 2010 AMV contest for Katsucon 16