- Member: Parodic Productions
- Studio: Parodic Productions
- Title: I Submitted To AMV Hell 4 And All I Got Was This Lousy Four Minute Video
- Premiered: 2008-04-10
- A-Ha Take On Me
- Alanis Morissette Hand in My Pocket
- Family Guy Fart Contest
- Family Guy Peanut Butter Jelly Time
- Linkin Park Crawling
- Linkin Park In The End
- Linkin Park One Step Closer
- Linkin Park You live what you learn
- Pablo Francisco Mexican Music
- Pablo Francisco R&B
- Patrick Hernandez Born To Be Alive
- Rick Dees and his Cast of Idiots Disco Duck
- Rodney Carrington Burning Sensation
- south park Many audio clips
- Stephen Lynch Hair
- Team America: World Police I'm so Ronery
- Usher(featuring Li'l John and Ludacris) Yeah!
- Amazing Nurse Nanako
- Azumanga Daioh (TV)
- Dragon Half
- Excel Saga
- Fullmetal Alchemist (TV)
- Girls Bravo
- Golden Boy
- Green Green
- His and Her Circumstances (Kare Kano)
- Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi
- Najica Blitz Tactics
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Neon Genesis Evangelion (End of Evangelion)
- Puni Puni Poemy
- Serial Experiments Lain
- Tenchi Muyo! (OAV)
- Tenchi Muyo: GXP
Finally, it's gone.
I started this video two and a half years ago. I needed some inspiration for myself, so I decided to do another AMV Hell style video for my own personal enjoyment. I'd wanted to send it to many upon many contests before, but could not ever find the nerve to submit it; something always nagging me to hold back on it. So, instead, I simply left it on my computer, along with its files, all 15 GBs of it, for two and a half years. And tonight, I decided that was it.
Recently, AMV Hell 4 came around, so I had a chance to submit videos to that. I ultimately decided on two of mine, seeing as how I felt other parts did not meet my personal standards, or were not appropriate for public viewing (and yet the Fart Contest one made it in, go figure). Now that another Otakon is coming up, I felt that I should prepare with more harddrive space.
I'm telling you right now, I'm not particularly fond with this video. I could never get it the way I wanted it to, and so I'm presenting you with what I came up with instead. Feel free to comment on its problems all you want. I'll probably deserve it anyway. Making this video ended up doing the exact opposite of what I wanted to do; it ended up dispiriting my feelings on AMV's. So much that I have developed a rather irate personality off and on.
Hopefully, after this, I can get on with better things, specifically my next video for Otakon this year. I guarantee, it'll be my best work yet. In the meantime, enjoy this piece of scrap.