- Member: EchoesofSilence
- Studio: Echoes of Silence Productions
- Title: Sins of the Past v2
- Premiered: 2006-02-06
- Linkin Park Easier To Run
Short turn-around, I suppose, but why wait to get better? Having received some feedback (Thank You!!), I went back into Sins of the Past to (hopefully) make some improvements to it, as part of my learning experience here.
With that in mind, I replaced a few clips in the interest of creating more powerful imagery toward the video's concept, added a few setting shots to make the opening more interesting, and beat several spots with a wrench until the image/audio synch worked better (imo).
I also saved the video out half a dozen times during the process to check for editing artifacts--mostly image timing that changes during encoding and hidden frames at the end of clip cuts (frames that aren't there according to the editing software, but appear in the final encoding anyways. -_-').
Notes to self:
- Pay attention to the song's melodic structure when planning timing. Makes it easier to locate key tension spots on the audiograph.
- Beware small motions at clip ends. It looks odd when a character starts do so something new immediately before the camera cuts away.
- Never think I'm done until I've slept. I miss things when I can't watch the screen without going cross-eyed.