AEC AMV Contest Winners

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
User avatar
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:58 am
Org Profile

AEC AMV Contest Winners

Post by masamunexxx » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:43 pm

I just cannot wait to post results :D First the contest pass really good, most of amv's are awesome and i'm really happy to see how good are
creators join the contest. It was very difficult to choose the best amv in separate categories. Here are
winners :

Best Action/Horror - NoGrayProduction - Quatro nAVI System CODE FACTOR

Best Drama/Romance - Devil^Shin - Sorrow and Pain

Best Fun/Parody - Szwagier - Powerpuff Bonklers

Congratulations to all creators and good luck in future :D

User avatar
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:12 pm
Location: Bulgaria
Org Profile

Post by Perfect-Blue » Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:43 pm

I have to edit my video-profile ... again :)

User avatar
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:57 pm
Status: Noble Devil
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Org Profile

Re: AEC AMV Contest Winners

Post by Devil^Shin » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:07 pm

masamunexxx wrote:Best Drama/Romance - Devil^Shin - Sorrow and Pain
:shock: :shock: :shock: Am I too drunk or something like that :shock:
Today I have a birthday and I can't believe in my eyes :shock: :shock:
I WIN :P :P :P I will drunk all night now :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Congratulation to NoGrayProductions and Szwagier too :D :D
Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forstall my return.

To become the dew that quenches the land, To spare the sands, the seas, the skies, I offer thee this silent sacrifice.

User avatar
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:53 am
Location: Poland
Org Profile

Post by Szwagier » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:33 pm

Wow ;] yeah, i'm happy :>
Thx Devil^Shin, and Congratulations to You also ;] And to NoGreYProductions ;]

User avatar
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:48 am
Org Profile

Post by kelebsil » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:22 am

Hohoho!Congrats to the winners! :D
92% percent of the teenagers think that people should listen only to one style of music.I'm from the other 8% who think that it doesn't make sence to limit your musical interests.

User avatar
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:40 pm
Org Profile

Post by 808-buma » Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:55 am

kelebsil wrote:Hohoho!Congrats to the winners! :D
buma ditto's this post above!


Return to “AMV Contests”