The Chevelle Project

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
ProphetDK
Org Profile

Post by ProphetDK » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:15 am

Ok LCX, i'll see if I can get on and send you the Huffy of my vid. Been a bit on the odd side, and working on my other vids over the weekends. I'll catch you this fri or sat if I see you on.

-Prophet

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:43 am

Well, the second job thing fell through. Seems I was unable to hold it, well, if I did I wouldn't finish this due to the fact I would work 10 hours a day, 70 hours a week. But I did finish my second video, so that means this is next on the list. Should be done by the end of this month at the latest. :)

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:00 pm

Guess what? I finished my project video!

I'll let anyone who wants to do it beta test it.

But If you just want it, LightningCount, let me know and I'll try to catch you on AIM or MSN here in the near future.

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:19 am

Brolly345 wrote:Guess what? I finished my project video!

I'll let anyone who wants to do it beta test it.

But If you just want it, LightningCount, let me know and I'll try to catch you on AIM or MSN here in the near future.
Awesome. Do you think you could be on tomarrow? Ill check your beta and get your huffyuv. Just aim or msn me tomarrow. Thanks :D

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:13 am

LCX, did I give you my huffy? Or just the completed beta? I can't remember ><
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:56 pm

SSJVegita0609 wrote:LCX, did I give you my huffy? Or just the completed beta? I can't remember ><
just the beta which rawked :P

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:44 am

So, when is the next time you thunk you'll be on MSN? That way you can tell me what was wrong with my segment, if anything, and I can fix what is wrong. Then i can send you the huff. I work mostly at night this week. So anytime during the day is fine.

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:00 pm

Brolly345 wrote:So, when is the next time you thunk you'll be on MSN? That way you can tell me what was wrong with my segment, if anything, and I can fix what is wrong. Then i can send you the huff. I work mostly at night this week. So anytime during the day is fine.
Your beta was fine, you can send the huffyuv when your free. Im online on aim(maybe MSN if i dont forget to login)around 12 PM EST everyday.

ATTENTION

Quick update here. So far I have only recieved a Huffyuv from SSJVegita. Im still awaiting the other 4 peoples Huffyuv's. Please aim me on lcx amv to send me your Huffyuv.

To those of you who are not 100% complete. Your track is due by April which is now a month away! Please update me with your progress asap and let me know if your dead, alive, breathing, or something! I have updated the percentage progress on the bottom of page 10. Once i know what you've done ill update your progress. The faster I get these files, the faster all of our work can be published!

Thankyou all and have a good evening :)

Fuze
Org Profile

Post by Fuze » Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:09 pm

im not dead yet . ive just been real busy but dont worry i will finish it in a week or less.
"He's happy because he's insane."

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:50 pm

LightningCountX wrote:Your beta was fine, you can send the huffyuv when your free. Im online on aim(maybe MSN if i dont forget to login)around 12 PM EST everyday.
Well, the main reason I asked that was because I would like advice, or something similar, on what I could do better, if anything. But I can just leave that to AIM or MSN...

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”