Onegai Studios Re-release

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Onegai
Org Profile

Onegai Studios Re-release

Post by Onegai » Sun Aug 18, 2002 11:51 am

With the start of a new school year, comes the return of the Onegai Studios ftp server. While I should probably change the name to "Unproductive Studios" I'm still promoting my past work.

Here's a link to the page that has all of the video downloads on it:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... user_id=29

And if you are one of those really smart people who can access FTP's the old fashioned way, there are a few unposted videos that were extremely close to being done but that I just couldn't finish on the FTP in a folder marked INCOMPLETE.

So, I invite you to watch the videos and hopefully enjoy them!
Alan Stoll
Onegai Studios

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Sun Aug 18, 2002 10:52 pm

hey look.. it's u again.

uhh.... dunno.. just wanted to point that out just in case you didn't know..

:shock:

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Mon Aug 19, 2002 12:51 am

WHAT'S UP!

It's been a while and I've missed ya...

:(
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”