Soul Eater- Only Ones

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Soul Eater- Only Ones

Post by The_McLaughlin » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:55 pm

My newest amv that I just finished last night. I made it for a audition for a studio because I feel like if I joined a studio it might motivate me to edit more and maybe I'll start getting better. Speaking of getting better if you'd leave me a comment with your thoughts or tips or ways for me to maybe improve in the future that would be great. Anyway enjoy and let me know what you think.

jt_x
Org Profile

Re: Soul Eater- Only Ones

Post by jt_x » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:09 pm

If there is a version without the anime*studio at the bottom please send me a pm.

I cant explain why but I somehow like this video xD. Maybe because I usually don't watch soul eater amvs and don't know the story behind the anime but somehow I found myself enjoying the portrayal of the story in this video a lot. I was kinda blinded by the anime*studio at the bottom though xD.

The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Re: Soul Eater- Only Ones

Post by The_McLaughlin » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:14 am

I can make one without one for you, the only reason I started putting it there is because people started re posting my videos on to youtube and not giving me credit and it was taking views away from the video's actually posted on my account, since they got it off youtube so the quality was crap so even if they found the original video they didn't want to watch it. But if you give me a few days I could probably get one to you without the logo. Probably won't be until Thursday or Friday afternoon though, as I have work and school all week and those are my only two days off.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”