Third Impact - This Project is Dead!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:31 am

Jasper-Isis wrote:
themaan wrote:My only problem is that it seems Katsumi has pretty much dissappeared. I can't seem to find him. I'm gonna give him a PM, try his e-mail. But...I haven't really heard from him. Everyone else is either on my AIM list or has posted here frequently. If anyone finds him, email me...heh.
It appears from Katsumi's journal that he has quit making AMVs. Time to find a replacement, I guess.
I've been hearing that around...it would have been nice if he'd have told me.

Well, I guess you're right. We will need a replacement. I know someone that really wanted a track so we'll see what happens.
Image Appeared on RDS 2/2/05

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:19 pm

I'll drag my lazy butt out of retirement to see what I can do about my part as well :wink:
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:35 am

greenjinjo wrote:I'll drag my lazy butt out of retirement to see what I can do about my part as well :wink:
Sounds good.

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:12 pm

Oh yea, I still need to finish my part for this aswell... I like edited 2 seconds of it so far...

bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:08 pm

themaan wrote:
Jasper-Isis wrote:
themaan wrote:My only problem is that it seems Katsumi has pretty much dissappeared. I can't seem to find him. I'm gonna give him a PM, try his e-mail. But...I haven't really heard from him. Everyone else is either on my AIM list or has posted here frequently. If anyone finds him, email me...heh.
It appears from Katsumi's journal that he has quit making AMVs. Time to find a replacement, I guess.
I've been hearing that around...it would have been nice if he'd have told me.

Well, I guess you're right. We will need a replacement. I know someone that really wanted a track so we'll see what happens.
If ya need someone I wouldnt mind being in.

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:22 pm

I'm glad you'd like to fill a space. But I already have somebody waiting in line to get a segment. But if that falls through than I'll talk to you. Thanks for your interest though.

Tono_Fyr
Org Profile

Post by Tono_Fyr » Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:50 pm

Eek. Sorry, Bum. I've been trying to get into this project for months, man :? I finally got in.

I won't let you guys down. The track fits my editing style nicely, too, so it shouldn't be any trouble. I'm glad to be a part of this.

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:51 pm

I'd just like to post with the progress on the whole Katsumi leaving thing. I have an alternate editor who's been in line and has accepted the track. He's very motivated to finish his track so I hope that puts pressure on all the other people to keep editing. I'd like you guys to take your time and make a great segment, but at the same time, I'd love to get this thing done and you've had a long time. So keep editing guys, thanks!

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:52 pm

Looks like I was beaten to the punch.

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:11 pm

It wasn't spiked was it?
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”