Bleach - Hitsugaya Toshiro

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
bremen_druido^_^
Org Profile

Bleach - Hitsugaya Toshiro

Post by bremen_druido^_^ » Thu May 11, 2006 4:27 am

It's short but intense... i hope you like it... and W Toshiro... a prodigy' boy...
It's said that celestial caretaker ...
they are reincarnated only one time every 800years...
...Hitsugaya Toshiro...
...a special boy...
...may is he?

I hope you like it
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=116416

FraChan
Org Profile

Post by FraChan » Thu May 11, 2006 12:36 pm

cool trailer, left a QC.

you should've used English , not everyone here knows Italian :P
ImageImage
ImageImage

bremen_druido^_^
Org Profile

Post by bremen_druido^_^ » Sun May 14, 2006 12:15 pm

i know...i know... i didn't think that i could use this site in the future when i made the video... For the quality video, it was for the sorgent file... maybe i will do a restyling version in Dvd...
Thankyou for your QC

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Mon May 15, 2006 9:15 pm

forgot to respond to this.

Action synch was pretty cool and for the most part well done.

Subtitles were distracting, Not sure if you put those in purposely, since most of them *could* apply to the theme of the video, but they were still distracting.

Hitsugaya Toushiro could use more love. :up: for that.

It was too short, but considering the available footage for this character, that couldn;t be helped much here, until the anime catches up with the later chapters in the manga at least.

bremen_druido^_^
Org Profile

Post by bremen_druido^_^ » Tue May 16, 2006 5:36 am

Bakadeshi wrote:forgot to respond to this.
It was too short, but considering the available footage for this character, that couldn;t be helped much here, until the anime catches up with the later chapters in the manga at least.
I hope so... you must consider it like a trailer...as a film about him.... "dreams....dreams....dreams"...

I beg perdon...for the sub...

bremen_druido^_^
Org Profile

Post by bremen_druido^_^ » Tue May 16, 2006 5:39 am

have you seen the other my video..?? it was done later in the time... see it! Hitsugaya was my second video... The name of Amv is Lepcis Magna, always about Bleach... :)
Thanks for your attention....

bremen_druido^_^
Org Profile

Post by bremen_druido^_^ » Tue May 16, 2006 5:41 am

and...in the next time.... i'm thinking to make a restyling of hitsugaya toshiro

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”