I'M ALL BY MYSELF,........I think

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:05 pm

I'd laugh if someone ever mistook me for a girl.

Although that never happened at all so far. I think you'll all agree that my behavior is hardly feminine...

But I do wonder if all it takes to pass for a girl on a forum is a feminine-looking avatar and a sig in pastel colors... :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Post by Jonathan02us » Fri Nov 21, 2003 11:09 pm

Otohiko wrote:I'd laugh if someone ever mistook me for a girl.

Although that never happened at all so far. I think you'll all agree that my behavior is hardly feminine...

But I do wonder if all it takes to pass for a girl on a forum is a feminine-looking avatar and a sig in pastel colors... :roll:
Yeah i feel that, thats all it takes and the people will start calling u a she ... :lol:
He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes. But he who never asks a question remains a fool forever. -Tom J. Connelly
Image ..... >>>>>;) <<<<< ..... Click here for my newest vid
King of Spam=Jonathan02us .... Queen of spam=Karou_ken

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:09 am

Jonathan02us wrote:
Otohiko wrote:I'd laugh if someone ever mistook me for a girl.

Yeah i feel that, thats all it takes and the people will start calling u a she ... :lol:
Only bcause for the most part, I'm not saying here, it is true. :wink:

Return to “It's all about me!”