AMV Usernames & Studios

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:03 pm

Bakadeshi wrote:Bakadeshi came from kenshin, as that is what Hiko-dono called Kenshin all the time, and It just stuck after that. I had gone by a few other Kenshin names before, Miburo, Hiko-dono, and probably others, but decided they wern't original enough. AuN Studios came from the name of a fan anime site I ran years ago called Anime Universe Network. It then got shortened to AuN, and now I use it as my studio name. The fan site no longer exists.
Forgot to mention that Bakadeshi, meaning Stupid pupil, somehow seemed to fit as an org name when I first joined, since I was a newb at the time :wink: :lol: Another reason I used it.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:54 pm

Otohiko is a self-invented pseudonim, contrary to what some may think (it's a perfectly valid Japanese name, but no, it's not referring to any anime characters or anything).

I like to think that it has all sorts of meanings. The two kanji it's composed of -
OTO - sound; noise (also associated with music)
HIKO - typical japanese male name ending (roughly meaning something like 'lad')
My favorite translation of it is "noiselad".

In all honesty though, I didn't even know what it meant when I came up with it. I just liked the sound.
The previous pseudonim I briefly used before it was "Otoko no hito" (meaning "man" in Japanese).

My other known pseudonims include Sparky, CCIP, Heptaparaparshinokh, Trogoautoegocrat and George (I guess you can call it a pseudonim, since the name I was born with was Gheorgiy Andreevich). :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

ShapeShifterSarah
Org Profile

Post by ShapeShifterSarah » Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm

Mine because ShapeShifters are basically what I love... and My first name combined with it.

bobstur
Org Profile

Post by bobstur » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:45 am

well all my friend knows me like bobstur .. even if my name is bobby..
soo everywhere you can find me with the same username..
about the studio.. Double Vision Studios. come from one project betwen me and my sister..

CHAMELEON_D_H
Org Profile

Post by CHAMELEON_D_H » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:57 am

I've used the nick CHAMELEON and \ or CHAMELEON_D_H for about 9-8 years now. Simply stole it from the character :P. the "D" and "H" stand for Death Himself. Sounded cool, I gess.

Sight & Sound Production came when I decided to start making AMV and other clips and movies. Chosen because it sounds nice, maches the idea of editing and is put into initals, creats SAS :)
Before asking, THINK!!! Have you read The Guides, consulted The Wiki and watched The Corn?

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:36 am

CHAMELEON_D_H wrote:Sight & Sound Production came when I decided to start making AMV and other clips and movies. Chosen because it sounds nice, maches the idea of editing and is put into initals, creats SAS :)
When i was in Jr High SAS was Suspension at School...

pointless fact but yea :/ you made me think of that O.o

ssj4lonewolf
Org Profile

Post by ssj4lonewolf » Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:51 am

Hmm lets see

Lonewolf came from a time when I was making a charecter for Vampire the Masqurade. Its also my name on counter strike

ssj came from when I was a hardcore dbz fan(long time ago), cuz lonewolf was taken everywhere, and it kinda stuck with me cuz no one ever has the name, except here someone accually had it, which forced me to put a 4 in front of it.

Thats kinda funny if i google search ssjlonewolf, I'm the only one that comes up so its kinda weird.
Oh god, that black dude with the afro is always making those damn trash ass music hip hop amvs...he needs to do something with techno or rock....
.......as if I would do something like that.
おおかみなく

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Post by Prodigi » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:53 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:When i was in Jr High SAS was Suspension at School...
for me, "Special Air Service" jumps to mind, as i have relo's who are ex-SAS.

Uh, not to make this post completely pointless, i'll say something useful. I've already explained Prodigi, so i guess iProd is easy enough. Skype chat with Lock, Matty, Nesseh and a few others 7 or so months ago, and i someone was talking about iPod, and i then someone (Carina?) said iProd. Kinda stuck, even when i stopped using it for a while, and changed my dp, Oropher still called me iProd, so eventually took it back. Besides i like the connotations :roll: The back of my high school grad jersey/jacket says "Prod" so i'm thinking about adding the "i" to the front for good times.

Xarathion
Org Profile

Post by Xarathion » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:20 pm

Xarathion is actually a fairly recent name of mine. (little over a year old) I came up with it using a random Lord of the Rings name generator, and modifying the name it spat out. (Parahaion)

For many years prior to this past year though, I've been Tycho238. This came from my days on the MSN gaming Zone, playing X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter. Tycho was my favorite pilot from the X-Wing novels, and 238 is just a random number that the Zone gave me.

Devil^Shin
Org Profile

Post by Devil^Shin » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:57 pm

Devil Shin - a character that i create in story that i write, thats all :twisted: You can see pic of him in my profile that one my friend draw, because i cannot draw like him :P
Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forstall my return.

To become the dew that quenches the land, To spare the sands, the seas, the skies, I offer thee this silent sacrifice.

Return to “General AMV”