Seeking well edited and technical Vids

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Re: Seeking well edited and technical Vids

Post by Bakadeshi » Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:32 pm

.ecoy:. wrote: vids that deviate from the normal cut-&-paste-fade-to-black-insert-invert-here style.
Just about all my vids tend to use custom effects rather than the normal.... I wasn;t going to post, but since you said self pimping is encouraged, I'd particularly suggest

Eternal Sky: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=49896

and Angel's Redemption 2:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=62984

For effects that are custom made for the video not relying on the cut and paste textbook effects alone.

I'd also suggest Sierra Lorna's In My Mind:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... d_id=76519
Pretty original usage of effects and masking combination there aswell.

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:48 pm

pen-pen2002 wrote:And I'll suggest another of yours:

Into the Fire by SMAHUT.
I love that video.

Tono_Fyr
Org Profile

Post by Tono_Fyr » Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:53 pm

All For My Love by Kragdrim.

Futat <-- Lesser known M@D editor. Dammit, why won't any of these people use some of the metal bands that I like? They could do some awesome stuff : /

Meh, that's all I've got, really. I'm not big on the whole effects trend... I'll probably get flamed for this, but the only video that's EVER made me go "OMFG EFFECTS!" was Olin by Dranged.

Sammy
Org Profile

Post by Sammy » Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:16 pm

This video is pretty technically impressive:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=39186

[Corran: Posts have been split for being off topic. Please don't bring down this thread simply because Sammy is posting here.]

bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:56 am

Yeah I agree with corran. Dont tell me you dont love Blue Outline just because I live on the same island as sammy.

Oh and Anthem by Atvaark is prety technical.

TeclmmlEd
Org Profile

Post by TeclmmlEd » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:27 pm

x_rex30 wrote:
pen-pen2002 wrote:And I'll suggest another of yours:

Into the Fire by SMAHUT.
I love that video.
X2 Its one of my fav RK vids >_>!!! ^_^!

- teco :wink:

DrngdKreationz
Org Profile

Post by DrngdKreationz » Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:35 pm

AMV_4000 wrote:
.ecoy:. wrote:Looking for some well edited [ok that’s a bit vague] and technical vids.
I’ve basically downloaded all the vids in the recommended section… I still want more.

EXAMPLES:

DrngdKreationz:

Olin

im sorry but i have to point someting out... now sure it prolly took a long time to make this video and sure the 3-d is nice... but come on. Re-Interlacing is NOT good editing.. you saiw you wanted well edited videos... and then you mention this video... hell you may as well go download Obligatory Stalker Video im not trying to be an asshole this time, but damn, drngd made a huge mistake by skipping the BASICS.. so... i have to bitch about the re-interlacing..

go download Zarx's videos for projects... most of them are effectsy...

Oh god it's pretty funny that I wound up clicking on this thread on my first visit to this board in a while.. and note I understand you're not trying to be an asshole but... Will you drop that already? hasn't it been about a year since that video was released? sure I made a mistake.. but I edited half that video before I even found out this site even existed. I'm pretty sure you don't go around pointing out every single mistake, everyone puts on their videos.. so why single out mine?

LCY84
Org Profile

Post by LCY84 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:15 pm

Bakadeshi wrote:
.ecoy:. wrote: vids that deviate from the normal cut-&-paste-fade-to-black-insert-invert-here style.
Just about all my vids tend to use custom effects rather than the normal.... I wasn;t going to post, but since you said self pimping is encouraged, I'd particularly suggest

Eternal Sky: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=49896
Shame on me, i knew I was missing some, this one is excellent.

Other technical vids i have in mind now :

Un autre jour by p0d

Kill spike by Tyler

Virtua anime by AD

this ddr track by gambitt

A lot of ddr tracks are technical vids actually, it would be too long to list them all; try dling the whole projects (at least 3 & 4) ;)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Knowname
Org Profile

Post by Knowname » Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:13 pm

I just watched one that really *wowed* me, Jump Jive, and Wail by Hinano. Only thing is it's only available with the rest (20+) of her videos in a torrent! Damned shame... it reminds me of Caffein Encomium... I'm sure something like Delirium should make your day.

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:55 pm

DrngdKreationz wrote:
AMV_4000 wrote:
.ecoy:. wrote:Looking for some well edited [ok that’s a bit vague] and technical vids.
I’ve basically downloaded all the vids in the recommended section… I still want more.

EXAMPLES:

DrngdKreationz:

Olin

im sorry but i have to point someting out... now sure it prolly took a long time to make this video and sure the 3-d is nice... but come on. Re-Interlacing is NOT good editing.. you saiw you wanted well edited videos... and then you mention this video... hell you may as well go download Obligatory Stalker Video im not trying to be an asshole this time, but damn, drngd made a huge mistake by skipping the BASICS.. so... i have to bitch about the re-interlacing..

go download Zarx's videos for projects... most of them are effectsy...

Oh god it's pretty funny that I wound up clicking on this thread on my first visit to this board in a while.. and note I understand you're not trying to be an asshole but... Will you drop that already? hasn't it been about a year since that video was released? sure I made a mistake.. but I edited half that video before I even found out this site even existed. I'm pretty sure you don't go around pointing out every single mistake, everyone puts on their videos.. so why single out mine?

hey, he said it, i was just stating that i dont see why he would put it with those others.. and sure its been a while, but i still bitch about euphoria, and that was a long time ago... i understand you made a mistake, but hey im just saying that the video shouldnt be listed with those others, sure the 3d is good, but its just got too many flaws, and if people keep saying its one of the greatest videos, i will continue to say otherwise, for sake of argument.. speeking of not seeing you around, can we expect another great video from you (deinterlaced though)? and as for more technical videos.. well almost any project now adays has tons of effects.. just keep lookin...

Return to “General AMV”