Oni-Con XX AMV Setlists

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Oni-Con XX AMV Setlists

Post by Phade » Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:38 am

Hey Everyone!

I'm excited to share with you the setlists for this year's incredible Oni-Con XX!

This was my first time attending Oni-Con, and I must say, the experience was absolutely fantastic! From the moment I arrived, I felt a warm welcome from everyone I met. It's amazing to be part of such an enthusiastic and supportive community.

I hope to have the opportunity to return to Oni-Con next year. It would be wonderful to meet more of you and create even more amazing memorable experiences!

Once again, thank you all for making my experience at Oni-Con XX so special!

Phade.

All New AMVs

I think he knows it was a fine night tonight all over heaven when Weird Al, the Teen Titans, and Iris make it out alive to rescue the dimwits in dungeons. If I wanted to take a lucky strike with a jump rope, I’ll carry that weight no matter how far I’ll go. Row your boat before you sink to the bottom because sweet dreams are made of these AMVs!!

Alternate: What’s happened lately? Experience some of the greatest anime music videos from the past year in a one-hour showcase. Spanning heart-pounding rock to hilarious parodies, this set offers a mix of drama, comedy, and captivating tunes, ensuring a rollercoaster of emotions for all anime fans!!

Old School Cool AMVs

Right now as we dance safely in this matrix of AMVs, you will definitely feel the mambo pulsing in the room. An Instagram on my radioactive magic pad shows that Deadpool and Wonder Woman got talent, letting them know that we appreciate power. I got a feeling that even when I ship it after this Halloween, you can come with me now to experience something beautiful.

Alternate: Are you new to AMVs or want to impress your friends with knowledge of the classics? Travel back in time with a curated collection of the finest old-school anime music videos from the past two decades. This one-hour set celebrates AMV evolution, blending iconic clips with timeless tunes in a set you won’t forget!!

Phade's Phavs

An AMV set worthy of a rose bride or the queen. Don’t monkey around, you big shot; take my hand, hold me, let’s jam, and race to the pop-up video set where your final exam is to galaxy bounce on this beautiful day. These four chords will knock you out! You gotta know the anime since 1985 or you suck!!

Alternate: Dive into a one-hour set of Phade's all-time personal favorite AMVs! This collection gives you a peek into the mind of the creator of AnimeMusicVideos.org. This hilarious, high-emotion (and sometimes deeply sentimental) set will leave you cheering, laughing, and in awe!!

Return to “General AMV”