Have I Found A Way?

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Tono_Fyr
Org Profile

Have I Found A Way?

Post by Tono_Fyr » Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:39 pm

Rarg, I really wanted to wait until it was her (the person I made this for) birthday, but since the "Available" date doesn't work right, I guess I may as well just announce it. :x

Have I Found A Way?

Just to go over a few things.
1. This is my first Romance video.
2. This is my first video without any action, at all (meaning, no violence, there's still "action" synch).
3. This is my first attempt at lip synch.

Just because they're firsts doesn't mean they suck, though. I've been working on this since late March, and I feel I've done a rather supreme job on it. There are a few things, looking back now (with someone pointing them out to me), that I could have done a bit better, but I think I've done a really damn good job on it.

Sig link/ad comming soon.

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:17 pm

you sent me the betas and i liked it. i still do :P makes me want to see the anime >.> i'll hold on to it for a while.

Pwolf

Rurounikeitaro
Org Profile

Post by Rurounikeitaro » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:22 pm

Finally!! You put it up!! Your best vid yet man!!

MomochiZabuza
Org Profile

Post by MomochiZabuza » Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:30 pm

The only problem I have with it is that my next video has to live up to it >_>
Yes I am God

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=67903
... apparently it's awesome

SnhKnives
V.I.E. 5.5
Org Profile

Post by SnhKnives » Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:32 pm

ZOMGBBQ!

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:33 pm

I liked the editing style for most of it, some parts seemed a bit too, literal. The lip syncing was pretty good, maybe a bit over used, but still good. The footage looks like it could have been cleaned up a bit more, but overall I liked it. It's nice to be able to add another well done tsukihime video to my collection.

Tono_Fyr
Org Profile

Post by Tono_Fyr » Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:33 pm

I have a question for everyone... Why is it that only people that I outright ask to post in my announcement topics actually do it? I mean, thanks you guys for saying something, but no one else seems to even know I exist.

What in the hell am I doing wrong, anyway?

SuperFusion
Org Profile

Post by SuperFusion » Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:37 pm

Tono_Fyr wrote:I have a question for everyone... Why is it that only people that I outright ask to post in my announcement topics actually do it? I mean, thanks you guys for saying something, but no one else seems to even know I exist.

Welcome to the Org. :o

Tono_Fyr
Org Profile

Post by Tono_Fyr » Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:58 pm

SuperFusion wrote:
Tono_Fyr wrote:I have a question for everyone... Why is it that only people that I outright ask to post in my announcement topics actually do it? I mean, thanks you guys for saying something, but no one else seems to even know I exist.

Welcome to the Org. :o
I've been here, and I've been trying to cope with it, but it just doesn't seem to work, I don't get it.

I guess I could help by telling people the sources here, though
Anime: Lunar Legend (Shingetsutan) Tsukihime
Artist: REM
Song: At My Most Beautiful.

SnhKnives
V.I.E. 5.5
Org Profile

Post by SnhKnives » Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:02 am

the thing is man, in the org its survival of the fittest. You have to be active and make a name for yourself. It seems harsh but its something I had to do.

you got talent, keep it up and become great

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”