Two new Eclipsing Saturn mini-vids.

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Two new Eclipsing Saturn mini-vids.

Postby Chaos Angel » Thu Aug 01, 2002 12:26 am

These are two mini-vids that I made on a whim. If you liked the Best Part of Waking Up video I entered into Otakon, you may like these. Like BPoWU, they were both wierd ideas that popped into my head and I just went with them.

The Mind of Eva 01

Empire vs Jedi

Both use movie clips, but only one (Empire) features lip-sync. Not very well, but I wasn't too concerned with it since this was basically a spur-of-the-moment thing.

Enjoy.

Oh, BTW, both have spoilers. Empire has a Trigun spoiler that will ruin a minor point of Vash's background, and Mind of Eva 01, well, if you haven't seen Evangelion yet, it may lessen some of the impact of the scene in question if you know it is coming up.

I always like to warn people about spoilers, so... consider yourself warned.

Yeah.
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.
Chaos Angel

Postby dokidoki » Thu Aug 01, 2002 3:45 pm

If there is a spoiler, you should take advantage of the site's built-in mechanism for indicating that. Click on the "S" box next to the anime when entering it. Then the anime title will show up as red in your video page.
dokidoki
c0d3 m0nk3y

Postby Chaos Angel » Thu Aug 01, 2002 5:19 pm

Woops. You're right, I forgot about that. Thanks.
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.
Chaos Angel

Return to AMV Announcements