New Horizons

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

New Horizons

Postby SprinkleSprankles » Thu May 30, 2013 3:01 pm

"Within these new horizons, we shall overcome fear and other emotions that keep us from moving forward and pressing onward to the future." - Jacob

Stream

A simply edited little video~ <3
SprinkleSprankles

Re: New Horizons

Postby imp » Thu May 30, 2013 3:56 pm

Well, where to start...
Nice and solid edited, lovely audio.
It could have been stronger if some of the scenes were less green and more blueish-purple like the rest of the video. Other than that I have nothing to say. nicely done.
Code: Select all
/*
 *  Author's note:
 *  Software engineering is the part of computer science which is too difficult for the computer scientist.
 */
imp

Re: New Horizons

Postby SprinkleSprankles » Thu May 30, 2013 6:43 pm

imp wrote:Well, where to start...
Nice and solid edited, lovely audio.
It could have been stronger if some of the scenes were less green and more blueish-purple like the rest of the video. Other than that I have nothing to say. nicely done.

Thank you for your remark, imp! I noticed the color being different after rendering than how it looked when in Vegas. I'll go back in and try to fix it~ ^-^
SprinkleSprankles

Return to AMV Announcements