Made For Harassment

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Made For Harassment

Postby drewaconclusion » Sun May 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Image



I kind of flaked on uploading this for a few months.
Image ImageImageImage Image
Image Image Image
User avatar
drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
 
Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Status: Does it matter?

Re: Made For Harassment

Postby NotReallyHere » Mon May 13, 2013 4:50 am

Lol, that was pretty funny. Didn't like the flashes that much but the internal sync was pretty cool. ^^
User avatar
NotReallyHere
Just for Fun
 
Joined: 21 Aug 2012

Re: Made For Harassment

Postby drewaconclusion » Wed May 15, 2013 9:04 pm

NotReallyHere wrote:Didn't like the flashes that much
Figured that'd being an issue with some viewers. At any rate, glad you got a laugh out of it.
Image ImageImageImage Image
Image Image Image
User avatar
drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
 
Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Status: Does it matter?

Re: Made For Harassment

Postby post-it » Thu May 16, 2013 6:33 am

:evil: ... no WHIP shot!! ( sniff sniff! ) :asd:
User avatar
post-it
 
Joined: 17 Jul 2002
Status: Audio: bass remains; if else, 3D

Re: Made For Harassment

Postby imp » Thu May 16, 2013 1:05 pm

hahahahahahaaaaaa~
well, that was quite enjoyable! at first glance the flashes seemed random and out of place, but after the 2nd or 3rd time watching they fit in pretty okey-ishly (if that's a word).
Code: Select all
/*
 *  Author's note:
 *  Software engineering is the part of computer science which is too difficult for the computer scientist.
 */
User avatar
imp
 
Joined: 07 Aug 2011
Location: Netherlands
Status: coding

Re: Made For Harassment

Postby drewaconclusion » Sat May 18, 2013 8:37 am

post-it wrote::evil: ... no WHIP shot!! ( sniff sniff! ) :asd:
At one point I was going to use that scene, but there's a number of other characters in the shots and they're not in the proceeding scenes in the video. So I scraped it.

Impiety wrote:hahahahahahaaaaaa~
well, that was quite enjoyable! at first glance the flashes seemed random and out of place, but after the 2nd or 3rd time watching they fit in pretty okey-ishly (if that's a word).
Glad you liked it!
Image ImageImageImage Image
Image Image Image
User avatar
drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
 
Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Status: Does it matter?

Re: Made For Harassment

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Sat May 18, 2013 10:40 pm

I appreciate this more after watching it a few times.

I think the tempo and the old-style audio track mixing take a bit of getting used to.
User avatar
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
 
Joined: 14 Sep 2004
Location: Merrimack, NH
Status: Extreeeeeeeeeme

Re: Made For Harassment

Postby drewaconclusion » Sun May 19, 2013 9:48 am

BasharOfTheAges wrote:I appreciate this more after watching it a few times.

I think the tempo and the old-style audio track mixing take a bit of getting used to.

You edited that didn't you? :sorcerer:
Image ImageImageImage Image
Image Image Image
User avatar
drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
 
Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Status: Does it matter?

Re: Made For Harassment

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Sun May 19, 2013 10:04 am

drewaconclusion wrote:
BasharOfTheAges wrote:I appreciate this more after watching it a few times.

I think the tempo and the old-style audio track mixing take a bit of getting used to.

You edited that didn't you? :sorcerer:

Well, yes. You pointed out that it was vague and difficult to understand before. :sorcerer:
User avatar
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
 
Joined: 14 Sep 2004
Location: Merrimack, NH
Status: Extreeeeeeeeeme

Re: Made For Harassment

Postby drewaconclusion » Sun May 19, 2013 10:06 am

BasharOfTheAges wrote:
drewaconclusion wrote:
BasharOfTheAges wrote:I appreciate this more after watching it a few times.

I think the tempo and the old-style audio track mixing take a bit of getting used to.

You edited that didn't you? :sorcerer:

Well, yes. You pointed out that it was vague and difficult to understand before. :sorcerer:

Well, the thread's not noting that the post was edited, so I was beginning to think that I had misread the post originally. :uhoh:
Image ImageImageImage Image
Image Image Image
User avatar
drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
 
Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Status: Does it matter?

Re: Made For Harassment

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Sun May 19, 2013 10:11 am

drewaconclusion wrote:Well, the thread's not noting that the post was edited, so I was beginning to think that I had misread the post originally. :uhoh:

It only marks that if someone has replied after the post was made. I actually edited it 4 separate times.
User avatar
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
 
Joined: 14 Sep 2004
Location: Merrimack, NH
Status: Extreeeeeeeeeme


Return to AMV Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Reigna and 9 guests