Vividred + Love Live! - Shooting Star

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Vividred + Love Live! - Shooting Star

Postby JForMe » Fri May 03, 2013 2:09 am

I tried to get this done in my 2 week holiday break but things happened and I went a bit overtime like a few days. (Too much LoL perhaps?)
Well anyways please enjoy my newest AMV as I won't be making any until next year as it is my last and biggest school year ever.

Note: I didn't use the Love Live! music videos but I used the actual ANIME, I couldn't find a box to tick for the TV version of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hUPlZNGckI (720p available :D)
JForMe

Re: Vividred + Love Live! - Shooting Star

Postby imp » Fri May 03, 2013 3:54 am

The panes in the beginning where kinda shaky, thought, I wouldn't know how to fix that.
Really love the scenes changing from 1:30 to 2:01, but then the changing turns into flashes, that ruined the nice flow you had (imo).

Very nice AMV overall. (and made in just a bit more than 2 weeks? makes me cry)
Code: Select all
/*
 *  Author's note:
 *  Software engineering is the part of computer science which is too difficult for the computer scientist.
 */
imp

Postby NotReallyHere » Mon May 06, 2013 10:28 am

Overall this was pretty fun amv. You really set the mood well. I don't think fighting really fit all that well with the song tho. Fighting isn't exactly happy business after all and the song is kinda happy. :)
NotReallyHere
Just for Fun

Postby NightMistress85 » Mon May 06, 2013 6:10 pm

I liked the dancing sequences quite a bit, especially the first one. I think the flow would have been better if you shaved off about minute of time. Some scenes looked like you needed them to fill time. Always make sure every clip means something and always look at where you can potentially alter a video for length to make sure the flow stays true. I suggest trying to edit using exactly what you need and nothing more when it comes to the overall vision. But good work and keep going.
NightMistress85

Return to AMV Announcements