HeadLock

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

HeadLock

Postby Hopstep » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:36 am

/couldn't find way to fix the sudden drop of quality around the middle
Anyway, I hope you enjoy it ><
Hopstep

Re: HeadLock

Postby Shiver » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:55 am

ooh you are DazzlingPaw! I have already seen this video on youtube and, just wow, your creativity is over 9000! also I was really surprised you used sv only :shock:
even if it's a short video I love it :ying:
keep it up! :up:
Shiver
Higurashiver

Re: HeadLock

Postby TwilightChrono » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:02 am

You really should learn to post it on the site directly.

The download from the direct site you chose is really slow. I'll let you know my thoughts once I'm dne watching.

It seems I can't watch it in VLC, OR WMP. I even tried opening it in Vegas AND my flash player. No dice. You might wanna try re saving it and uploading it to the org. Sorry I couldn't offer anything else.

Wound up wathcing it on youtube, and I must say I'm quite impressed. I didn't much care for the mix used but well done editing nonetheless. Although, the loading screen at the beginning of the video made me feel it was for a youtube account and not necessarily somethign for the org. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with that, just a minor complaint. I use Sony Vegas 11 and AE with my editing.

Anywho, good job :)
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012
TwilightChrono

Return to AMV Announcements