Never Alone AMV (MomoCon 2013 AMV Entry)

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Never Alone AMV (MomoCon 2013 AMV Entry)

Postby sasukechanx » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:03 pm

Credits to kireblue for making the banner! :)

YouTube Link-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OnWGyjTYgI

This is an AMV I reccently made as an entry to MomoCon's 2013 AMV Contest. I was not a finalist but it was presented during the AMV Contest event and in the AMV screenings during MomoCon 2013. I had a fun time making this and will probably be my last AMV for now until I am off break from editing. Enjoy! :D
sasukechanx

Re: Never Alone AMV (MomoCon 2013 AMV Entry)

Postby BecauseImBored1 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:16 pm

Not bad :) A solid video I think for such an high pace song you might want a bit more beat sync but the atmosphere was great. That anime looks really interesting OO I might need to put it on my list
BecauseImBored1

Postby Radical_Yue » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:41 pm

Not too shabby.
Video tends to fall apart when it gets to the chorus though :/ Sadness. Also, watch out for lipflap.

Keep trying :up:
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose

Postby Warlike Swans » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:04 pm

It's an enjoyable video, though it would have benefited from another round of refinement. The song seem to work really well for the character, but there are times when you seemed too focused on presenting the anime chronologically to really match the song. I liked it though, and look forward to seeing your next video. :up:
Warlike Swans

Return to AMV Announcements