I fixed each script, I BELIEVE they all work fine, I would oipen the project file in premiere to make sure each one was ok after the initial edit an then and corrected the ones that didn't load properly.
But NOW, when I open premiere and try to edit the prohject file Premiere freezes repeatedly, sometimes it can't even load up my entire project before freezing. As stated, the only thing that has changed are the scripts.
Scripts ALL look like this atm
loadplugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth 2.5\plugins\DGDecode.dll")
loadplugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\Avisynth 2.5\plugins\TIVTC.dll")
Prior to this they were just the DGDecode plugin and the mpeg2source line.