Pony thread? Pony thread.

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.
User avatar
ngsilver
The Hookah Guy
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2003 1:22 pm
Status: Calm Your Miniature Colorful Horses
Location: Detroit area
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Pony thread? Pony thread.

Postby ngsilver » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:51 pm

Image

Awesome stuff!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Fay-Sa
Chasing Crimson Butterflies
Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 8:40 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Pony thread? Pony thread.

Postby Fay-Sa » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:34 pm

Image

wow, just wow. I totally did not expect this much of a reaction. Thank you all!

I promises to update soon about how they are gonna be sold. I really should asked someone about logo and if I can keep it with them. I wasn't planing to put the logo as part of the picture but it looks really good. If not I have a backup and because of everyone reaction I already started planing another picture with all three.

By the way here are some single close ups of all 3. Pretty much what they'll look like on badges and buttons. May add their names on the bottom or something. Enjoy

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
TEKnician
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:40 pm
Status: Not reading the spoilers or manga
Location: Smack in the middle of the Pacific Ocean
Org Profile

Re: Pony thread? Pony thread.

Postby TEKnician » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:53 pm

This proves how infectious the pony virus can be.
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

User avatar
Fay-Sa
Chasing Crimson Butterflies
Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 8:40 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Pony thread? Pony thread.

Postby Fay-Sa » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Luckily there no know cure.

Anyway I wanted to show the updated version. I new background and a few small errors were fixed. Also less watermarked Sorry the last few post have been nothing but the same picture. Hope to fix that soon.
Image
Image

macchinainterna
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:27 am
Status: Done. So done.
Org Profile

Re: Pony thread? Pony thread.

Postby macchinainterna » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:49 pm

Fay-Sa wrote:Sorry the last few post have been nothing but the same picture. Hope to fix that soon.


No need to apologize. They're a work on progress and they need tweaking whereever you see fit to do so. Happens to all of us with our own projects. ;)

The a-m-v.org ponies turned out great and I'm really glad they were well recieved by MLP fans on here ^^

User avatar
ngsilver
The Hookah Guy
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2003 1:22 pm
Status: Calm Your Miniature Colorful Horses
Location: Detroit area
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Pony thread? Pony thread.

Postby ngsilver » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:49 am

I really like the way these turned out!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

My iPhone is now 20% cooler.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

macchinainterna
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:27 am
Status: Done. So done.
Org Profile

Re: Pony thread? Pony thread.

Postby macchinainterna » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:59 am

Very cool stuffs, Nate. :up: :up:

User avatar
aerotem
show 'em my judo throw
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:28 pm
Status: nah
Location: New Hampshire
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Pony thread? Pony thread.

Postby aerotem » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:32 pm

ngsilver wrote:I really like the way these turned out!

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://yfrog.com/mgtmjcj

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://yfrog.com/nvnalgyj

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://yfrog.com/kfp0cugj

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://yfrog.com/h84ihoaj

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://yfrog.com/nt1qbdaj

My iPhone is now 20% cooler.



Sojelly.
Image

User avatar
ngsilver
The Hookah Guy
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2003 1:22 pm
Status: Calm Your Miniature Colorful Horses
Location: Detroit area
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Pony thread? Pony thread.

Postby ngsilver » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:55 pm

If ya'll wanna look into doing something like this for you're phones (or just about any major electronic device) check out http://gelaskins.com/ - that's where I had this done. I'm thinking of getting a skin for my laptop. The only problem now is finding a pic that I like which is also high enough resolution to look good on a 17" screen...
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Kairih
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:20 am
Location: Italy
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Pony thread? Pony thread.

Postby Kairih » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:46 am

So many ponies °_° *is scared*
Image

User avatar
Glitzer
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:05 am
Org Profile

Re: Pony thread? Pony thread.

Postby Glitzer » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:52 pm

Why do you have to make my phone look so boring now?

Oh, and was this on your package:

Image

:ying:

User avatar
Fay-Sa
Chasing Crimson Butterflies
Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 8:40 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Pony thread? Pony thread.

Postby Fay-Sa » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:13 am

ngsilver wrote:I'm thinking of getting a skin for my laptop. The only problem now is finding a pic that I like which is also high enough resolution to look good on a 17" screen...


um...
Spoiler :
maybe I could draw ya something for your laptop? Wouldn't mind and that way you know it will look good on a 17" screen. I know the org ponies here aren't the highest res but the original files I have are were scanned at 300dpi which is what I do for all my artwork that I scan and is 2477x1106 pixels which looks nicely on my 22" so I should be able to make one for a 17". While I wouldn't be able to scan and color anything till I get home later this week I'm sure I can sketch something to show ya or something.

If not.....yea...just forget I mention it.
-goes back to listen to This Day Aria for the "I lost count" time-
Image
Image

User avatar
ngsilver
The Hookah Guy
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2003 1:22 pm
Status: Calm Your Miniature Colorful Horses
Location: Detroit area
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Pony thread? Pony thread.

Postby ngsilver » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:45 am

Fay-Sa wrote:
ngsilver wrote:I'm thinking of getting a skin for my laptop. The only problem now is finding a pic that I like which is also high enough resolution to look good on a 17" screen...


um...
Spoiler :
maybe I could draw ya something for your laptop? Wouldn't mind and that way you know it will look good on a 17" screen. I know the org ponies here aren't the highest res but the original files I have are were scanned at 300dpi which is what I do for all my artwork that I scan and is 2477x1106 pixels which looks nicely on my 22" so I should be able to make one for a 17". While I wouldn't be able to scan and color anything till I get home later this week I'm sure I can sketch something to show ya or something.

If not.....yea...just forget I mention it.
-goes back to listen to This Day Aria for the "I lost count" time-

Actually, that'd be kind of cool. The problem is I am VERY picky when it comes to artwork and I don't really know what specifically I want on my laptop. Probably not ponies though, but that all depends...

I am however looking to get som PS3 controller skins though. One of them is a design based off of this image: http://ngsilver.com/lunalestia.jpg (link due to large size of image) I'm still thinking about the other one though...

Glitzer wrote:Why do you have to make my phone look so boring now?

Oh, and was this on your package:

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/8277/gznug.jpg

:ying:

Sadly no. That would have been awesome though!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Fay-Sa
Chasing Crimson Butterflies
Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 8:40 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Pony thread? Pony thread.

Postby Fay-Sa » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:31 am

ngsilver wrote:Actually, that'd be kind of cool. The problem is I am VERY picky when it comes to artwork and I don't really know what specifically I want on my laptop. Probably not ponies though, but that all depends...

I am however looking to get som PS3 controller skins though. One of them is a design based off of this image: http://ngsilver.com/lunalestia.jpg (link due to large size of image) I'm still thinking about the other one though...


Ah okay, sorry I assumed you meant ponies for the laptop, I can draw other things too but... yea again sorry I assumed.

Actually I see nothing wrong with being picky, if anything I rather the person be picky when it comes to art, even if it means they don't pick mine for a project or a commission. I'm not the best artist around so I would feel bad if I drew something for them and they didn't like it. So I rather they pick someone they know their gonna like their work then someone their not sure about. By the way the one you linked is awesome, love the line-less style and I really like their manes, it's really pretty. I'm sure it will look great on your PS3 controller. Reminds me that I still need to make my Toothless one for my 3DS XD

Anyway picky a good thing ^__^ And I did offer so no stress if you say no. I currently have a fan-art idea dealing with the last episode that I'll hopefully actually draw this time so that should keep my busy.
Image
Image

User avatar
Dar
yuri addict
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:12 pm
Status: NEEDS MOAR YURI
Location: orlando
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Pony thread? Pony thread.

Postby Dar » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:52 pm

PONIEEEEEEEEEES!
Image
Image


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests