Pony thread? Pony thread.

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Re: Pony thread? Pony thread.

Postby ngsilver » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:51 pm

Awesome stuff!
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ngsilver
The Hookah Guy

Postby Fay-Sa » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:34 pm

wow, just wow. I totally did not expect this much of a reaction. Thank you all!

I promises to update soon about how they are gonna be sold. I really should asked someone about logo and if I can keep it with them. I wasn't planing to put the logo as part of the picture but it looks really good. If not I have a backup and because of everyone reaction I already started planing another picture with all three.

By the way here are some single close ups of all 3. Pretty much what they'll look like on badges and buttons. May add their names on the bottom or something. Enjoy

Fay-Sa
Chasing Crimson Butterflies

Postby TEKnician » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:53 pm

This proves how infectious the pony virus can be.
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.
TEKnician

Postby Fay-Sa » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Luckily there no know cure.

Anyway I wanted to show the updated version. I new background and a few small errors were fixed. Also less watermarked Sorry the last few post have been nothing but the same picture. Hope to fix that soon.
Fay-Sa

Postby macchinainterna » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:49 pm

Fay-Sa wrote:Sorry the last few post have been nothing but the same picture. Hope to fix that soon.

No need to apologize. They're a work on progress and they need tweaking whereever you see fit to do so. Happens to all of us with our own projects. ;)

The a-m-v.org ponies turned out great and I'm really glad they were well recieved by MLP fans on here ^^
ImageImage
macchinainterna

Postby ngsilver » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:49 am

I really like the way these turned out!

My iPhone is now 20% cooler.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ngsilver
The Hookah Guy

Postby macchinainterna » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:59 am

Very cool stuffs, Nate. :up: :up:
ImageImage
macchinainterna

Postby aerotem » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:32 pm

ngsilver wrote:I really like the way these turned out!

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://yfrog.com/mgtmjcj

http://yfrog.com/nvnalgyj

http://yfrog.com/kfp0cugj

http://yfrog.com/h84ihoaj

http://yfrog.com/nt1qbdaj

My iPhone is now 20% cooler.

Sojelly.
aerotem
show 'em my judo throw

Postby ngsilver » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:55 pm

If ya'll wanna look into doing something like this for you're phones (or just about any major electronic device) check out http://gelaskins.com/ - that's where I had this done. I'm thinking of getting a skin for my laptop. The only problem now is finding a pic that I like which is also high enough resolution to look good on a 17" screen...
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ngsilver
The Hookah Guy

Postby Kairih » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:46 am

So many ponies °_° *is scared*
Kairih

Postby Glitzer » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:52 pm

Why do you have to make my phone look so boring now?

Oh, and was this on your package:

:ying:
Image ImageImage
Glitzer

Postby Fay-Sa » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:13 am

ngsilver wrote:I'm thinking of getting a skin for my laptop. The only problem now is finding a pic that I like which is also high enough resolution to look good on a 17" screen...

um...
Spoiler :
maybe I could draw ya something for your laptop? Wouldn't mind and that way you know it will look good on a 17" screen. I know the org ponies here aren't the highest res but the original files I have are were scanned at 300dpi which is what I do for all my artwork that I scan and is 2477x1106 pixels which looks nicely on my 22" so I should be able to make one for a 17". While I wouldn't be able to scan and color anything till I get home later this week I'm sure I can sketch something to show ya or something.

If not.....yea...just forget I mention it.
-goes back to listen to This Day Aria for the "I lost count" time-
Fay-Sa

Postby ngsilver » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:45 am

Fay-Sa wrote:
ngsilver wrote:I'm thinking of getting a skin for my laptop. The only problem now is finding a pic that I like which is also high enough resolution to look good on a 17" screen...

um...
Spoiler :
maybe I could draw ya something for your laptop? Wouldn't mind and that way you know it will look good on a 17" screen. I know the org ponies here aren't the highest res but the original files I have are were scanned at 300dpi which is what I do for all my artwork that I scan and is 2477x1106 pixels which looks nicely on my 22" so I should be able to make one for a 17". While I wouldn't be able to scan and color anything till I get home later this week I'm sure I can sketch something to show ya or something.

If not.....yea...just forget I mention it.
-goes back to listen to This Day Aria for the "I lost count" time-

Actually, that'd be kind of cool. The problem is I am VERY picky when it comes to artwork and I don't really know what specifically I want on my laptop. Probably not ponies though, but that all depends...

I am however looking to get som PS3 controller skins though. One of them is a design based off of this image: http://ngsilver.com/lunalestia.jpg (link due to large size of image) I'm still thinking about the other one though...

Glitzer wrote:Why do you have to make my phone look so boring now?

Oh, and was this on your package:

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/8277/gznug.jpg

:ying:

Sadly no. That would have been awesome though!
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ngsilver
The Hookah Guy

Postby Fay-Sa » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:31 am

ngsilver wrote:Actually, that'd be kind of cool. The problem is I am VERY picky when it comes to artwork and I don't really know what specifically I want on my laptop. Probably not ponies though, but that all depends...

I am however looking to get som PS3 controller skins though. One of them is a design based off of this image: http://ngsilver.com/lunalestia.jpg (link due to large size of image) I'm still thinking about the other one though...

Ah okay, sorry I assumed you meant ponies for the laptop, I can draw other things too but... yea again sorry I assumed.

Actually I see nothing wrong with being picky, if anything I rather the person be picky when it comes to art, even if it means they don't pick mine for a project or a commission. I'm not the best artist around so I would feel bad if I drew something for them and they didn't like it. So I rather they pick someone they know their gonna like their work then someone their not sure about. By the way the one you linked is awesome, love the line-less style and I really like their manes, it's really pretty. I'm sure it will look great on your PS3 controller. Reminds me that I still need to make my Toothless one for my 3DS XD

Anyway picky a good thing ^__^ And I did offer so no stress if you say no. I currently have a fan-art idea dealing with the last episode that I'll hopefully actually draw this time so that should keep my busy.
Fay-Sa

Postby Dar » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:52 pm

PONIEEEEEEEEEES!
Dar
yuri addict

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion