kireblue wrote:1) definitely 848x480
2) Id say that we should encourage new songs, but not actually stop people from using songs from the first 2.
3) I always liked how you had the credits/ movie poster before each individual track. But I think that you could also have a scrolling list at the end of the MEP with the name of every editor that submitted a video since the first MEP (just their name and not the anime or Disney movie that they edited to).
4) June 1st works with me.
6) can't think of any at the moment.
CodeZTM wrote:1) 640x480, 848x480, or 1280x720?
2) Allow all previous songs in older MEPs back in, or new songs only?
3) Credits watermark in the beginning of each track or one big credits sequence at the end?
4) Is everyone fine with a June 1 2012 deadline? Earlier? Later? We'll begin in December.
5) Should we have an opening track like Cyanna did for us last year? I personally think YES.
6) Other comments? Suggestions?
Hagaren Viper wrote:Im going though all the Disney movies and I must inform you people that there are PLENTY of songs that haven't been used in the first two MEPs, enough that I really don't think we should use old songs [Again, maybe if they are different versions that used before?]. Shame on you people!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests