My Conviction (mini amv)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

My Conviction (mini amv)

Post by Rider4Z » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:11 pm

...from a dead mep.... and it's to dragonball z :twisted:

(art by lone-momo.deviantart.com)

this video is technically 2 years old. why am i releasing it now? Because it belonged to a sum41 mep that finally died so i'm deciding to release it on my own. So a MINI amv so to speak. i am sorry about such a large file size for such a small vid tho, i never intended on releasing it solo so i never compressed it nicely.

But anyway, regardless of what happened to the original project as a whole, this video itself is very special to me as it's a tribute to my all time favorite character, Future Trunks of DBZ. it's a great representation of his life and how much suffering he endures. The world the androids left him in was an absolute devistation. He has one of the most tragic histories in all fictional characters i've seen. Even the beloved crew members of the Going Merry/Thousand Sunny (love them all) don't come close to his trials.

If you don't know Trunks, i hope this will inspire you to learn his story. And if you do know him, i hope you approve of my representation>>> if you don't there's probably something wrong with you.

and yeah i went a little nuts with the blending.

Last edited by Rider4Z on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Re: My Conviction (mini amv from a dead mep)...

Post by Enigma » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:22 pm

"NEW" R4Z VIDEO?

BULLSHIT

Downloading.

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:33 pm

:up:

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:33 pm

thanks Enigma :3

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”