Say HUH?!

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Say HUH?!

Postby Rubeeh » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:45 am

Okay...normally I wouldn't listen to a song like this one, seeing how I usually avoid/hate them and all, but this one got stuck in my mind >:
I started editing it some months ago, worked on and off on it simply because masks/color correcting with PS = pain. But I ended up finishing it for a con, got second place and I'm quiet happy with the result!
Don't know what else to say so hopefully someone will enjoy this xD
Rubeeh

Re: Say HUH?!

Postby AimoAio » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:34 am

I'm not big on colouring so normally seeing that in videos tends to put me off but I actually really really liked the colouring in this! :awesome:

Nice scene selection & the editing was pretty damn good too. :up: Just a shame it was so short ;__;

Keep up the good work! ^^ I want to see MOAR vids. >:3
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby EvaFan » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:52 pm

Enjoyed this alot. Nothing amazing on the concept but the editing and style was great.

4/5 :up:
Spoiler :
HUH
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson
EvaFan

Postby EkaCoralian » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:07 pm

<3
Well you already know my opinion on this. XD -loves-
EkaCoralian

Postby 0SimplyAngel0 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:11 pm

Uby, I love you D:
0SimplyAngel0

Postby NS » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Is it just me or are more and more people just using openings from various anime as their source footage?..I mean whatever, I guess the styles of the openings and stuff is usually cool so it kinda makes sense, just makes me a little sad.

Either way the sync was nice, felt a little slow at parts, but still pretty good.
ImageImage
NS
I like pants

Postby CodeZTM » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:11 pm

I really enjoyed this. I actually liked the coloring pretty well. I mean it wasn't flawless sheer perfection the likes of which Picasso would fall to his knees in admiration of, but for an AMV, it was nicely done and enjoyable. Sync was pretty tight, and I liked the general flow of it.

4/5
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby Rubeeh » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:20 pm

AimoAio wrote:I'm not big on colouring so normally seeing that in videos tends to put me off but I actually really really liked the colouring in this! :awesome:

Nice scene selection & the editing was pretty damn good too. :up: Just a shame it was so short ;__;

Keep up the good work! ^^ I want to see MOAR vids. >:3

Glad to know I didn't fail at that (I still think it's too bright at some point tho >:)
And yeah, I tend to cut songs a lot... xD
Thanks again, it's always nice to hear from you :3

EvaFan wrote:Enjoyed this alot. Nothing amazing on the concept but the editing and style was great.

4/5 :up:
Spoiler :
HUH

Thank you!
Spoiler :
HUH >: ?!!

EkaCoralian wrote:<3
Well you already know my opinion on this. XD -loves-

0SimplyAngel0 wrote:Uby, I love you D:

Love you both <3

NS wrote:Is it just me or are more and more people just using openings from various anime as their source footage?..I mean whatever, I guess the styles of the openings and stuff is usually cool so it kinda makes sense, just makes me a little sad.

Either way the sync was nice, felt a little slow at parts, but still pretty good.

I'm not actually a fan of AMVs with a load of openings either and anyone can see that from my other works (if they've seen my previous videos... of course); it's actually the first time I make an AMV out of them xD
But thanks, glad you still enjoyed! ^^

CodeZTM wrote:I really enjoyed this. I actually liked the coloring pretty well. I mean it wasn't flawless sheer perfection the likes of which Picasso would fall to his knees in admiration of, but for an AMV, it was nicely done and enjoyable. Sync was pretty tight, and I liked the general flow of it.

4/5

LOL! I was a little concerned with the color, so I'm glad. Thank you (:
Rubeeh

Postby {AyumiNeko » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:41 pm

Rubyyyy you know I am addicted to this now. <3 It's amazing.I like red color, fits well.
{AyumiNeko

Postby Rubeeh » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:57 am

{AyumiNeko wrote:Rubyyyy you know I am addicted to this now. <3 It's amazing.I like red color, fits well.

Thanks Vickie <3
Rubeeh

Postby xDreww2 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:14 am

I'll bump this. hehe
You already know I like this vid rubeh. great flow, slow at some parts, some colorings was a bit to bright, great sync great video. one of your best. Defiantly. Your improving a lot. ^^
xDreww2

Postby Cross/fade » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:45 am

You know I liked it. Already left a QC :3. It is made of anime OP but it's well edited and fun to watch - and that is the most important thing.

4/5
Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3

Postby Chiiisus » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:40 pm

When I first saw this I was liek...
'WHUT A video with this type of song without an overload of seizure inducing effects, YES PLEASE!' Seriously, videos like that = killed this type of music for meh.

NEWHO.
It's really catchy *o* Seriously this song is stuck in my head. D':

Also it has Yui *o* So extra love for chuuu <3
Awesome job! :up:
Rawr desu <3
Chiiisus

Postby S.A. Robert » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:13 pm

Clip liked the cool done, fun)
S.A. Robert

Postby M'o'l » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:36 pm