Say HUH?!

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Say HUH?!

Postby Rubeeh » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:45 am

Image


Okay...normally I wouldn't listen to a song like this one, seeing how I usually avoid/hate them and all, but this one got stuck in my mind >:
I started editing it some months ago, worked on and off on it simply because masks/color correcting with PS = pain. But I ended up finishing it for a con, got second place and I'm quiet happy with the result!
Don't know what else to say so hopefully someone will enjoy this xD
User avatar
Rubeeh
 
Joined: 30 Aug 2009

Re: Say HUH?!

Postby AimoAio » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:34 am

I'm not big on colouring so normally seeing that in videos tends to put me off but I actually really really liked the colouring in this! :awesome:

Nice scene selection & the editing was pretty damn good too. :up: Just a shame it was so short ;__;

Keep up the good work! ^^ I want to see MOAR vids. >:3
Image
User avatar
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Location: Somewhere

Re: Say HUH?!

Postby EvaFan » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:52 pm

Enjoyed this alot. Nothing amazing on the concept but the editing and style was great.

4/5 :up:
Spoiler :
HUH
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson
User avatar
EvaFan
 
Joined: 21 Mar 2004
Location: Somerset, KY
Status: (*゚▽゚)o旦~ ー乾杯ー♪

Re: Say HUH?!

Postby EkaCoralian » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:07 pm

<3
Well you already know my opinion on this. XD -loves-
Image
User avatar
EkaCoralian
 
Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Location: Canada
Status: Trying to get the time to edit. x_x;

Re: Say HUH?!

Postby 0SimplyAngel0 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:11 pm

Uby, I love you D:
User avatar
0SimplyAngel0
 
Joined: 22 Jun 2008

Re: Say HUH?!

Postby NS » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Is it just me or are more and more people just using openings from various anime as their source footage?..I mean whatever, I guess the styles of the openings and stuff is usually cool so it kinda makes sense, just makes me a little sad.

Either way the sync was nice, felt a little slow at parts, but still pretty good.
ImageImage
User avatar
NS
I like pants
 
Joined: 08 Jul 2006
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Status: Pants

Re: Say HUH?!

Postby CodeZTM » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:11 pm

I really enjoyed this. I actually liked the coloring pretty well. I mean it wasn't flawless sheer perfection the likes of which Picasso would fall to his knees in admiration of, but for an AMV, it was nicely done and enjoyable. Sync was pretty tight, and I liked the general flow of it.

4/5
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: Say HUH?!

Postby Rubeeh » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:20 pm

AimoAio wrote:I'm not big on colouring so normally seeing that in videos tends to put me off but I actually really really liked the colouring in this! :awesome:

Nice scene selection & the editing was pretty damn good too. :up: Just a shame it was so short ;__;

Keep up the good work! ^^ I want to see MOAR vids. >:3


Glad to know I didn't fail at that (I still think it's too bright at some point tho >:)
And yeah, I tend to cut songs a lot... xD
Thanks again, it's always nice to hear from you :3

EvaFan wrote:Enjoyed this alot. Nothing amazing on the concept but the editing and style was great.

4/5 :up:
Spoiler :
HUH


Thank you!
Spoiler :
HUH >: ?!!


EkaCoralian wrote:<3
Well you already know my opinion on this. XD -loves-

0SimplyAngel0 wrote:Uby, I love you D:


Love you both <3

NS wrote:Is it just me or are more and more people just using openings from various anime as their source footage?..I mean whatever, I guess the styles of the openings and stuff is usually cool so it kinda makes sense, just makes me a little sad.

Either way the sync was nice, felt a little slow at parts, but still pretty good.


I'm not actually a fan of AMVs with a load of openings either and anyone can see that from my other works (if they've seen my previous videos... of course); it's actually the first time I make an AMV out of them xD
But thanks, glad you still enjoyed! ^^

CodeZTM wrote:I really enjoyed this. I actually liked the coloring pretty well. I mean it wasn't flawless sheer perfection the likes of which Picasso would fall to his knees in admiration of, but for an AMV, it was nicely done and enjoyable. Sync was pretty tight, and I liked the general flow of it.

4/5


LOL! I was a little concerned with the color, so I'm glad. Thank you (:
User avatar
Rubeeh
 
Joined: 30 Aug 2009

Re: Say HUH?!

Postby {AyumiNeko » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:41 pm

Rubyyyy you know I am addicted to this now. <3 It's amazing.I like red color, fits well.
User avatar
{AyumiNeko
 
Joined: 03 Sep 2010
Location: Slovakia
Status: trololol fa~

Re: Say HUH?!

Postby Rubeeh » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:57 am

{AyumiNeko wrote:Rubyyyy you know I am addicted to this now. <3 It's amazing.I like red color, fits well.

Thanks Vickie <3
User avatar
Rubeeh
 
Joined: 30 Aug 2009

Re: Say HUH?!

Postby xDreww2 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:14 am

I'll bump this. hehe
You already know I like this vid rubeh. great flow, slow at some parts, some colorings was a bit to bright, great sync great video. one of your best. Defiantly. Your improving a lot. ^^
User avatar
xDreww2
 
Joined: 22 Aug 2010

Re: Say HUH?!

Postby Cross/fade » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:45 am

You know I liked it. Already left a QC :3. It is made of anime OP but it's well edited and fun to watch - and that is the most important thing.

4/5
User avatar
Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
 
Joined: 17 May 2004

Re: Say HUH?!

Postby Chiiisus » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:40 pm

When I first saw this I was liek...
'WHUT A video with this type of song without an overload of seizure inducing effects, YES PLEASE!' Seriously, videos like that = killed this type of music for meh.

NEWHO.
It's really catchy *o* Seriously this song is stuck in my head. D':

Also it has Yui *o* So extra love for chuuu <3
Awesome job! :up:
Rawr desu <3
User avatar
Chiiisus
 
Joined: 03 Feb 2009
Location: London
Status: Turtle Creeping.

Re: Say HUH?!

Postby S.A. Robert » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:13 pm

Clip liked the cool done, fun)
Image
User avatar
S.A. Robert
 
Joined: 02 Feb 2010
Location: Moscow/Russia

Re: Say HUH?!

Postby M'o'l » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:36 pm

Colors bothered me a little but other than that it wasn't that bad ;O
GO MAGIC CARP USE SPLASH ATTACK.
User avatar
M'o'l
Strawberry Pie
 
Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Location: Sweden
Status: Problem, Officer?

Next

Return to AMV Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: M'o'l, pan_dbgt01 and 1 guest