Saddami Light - because we all can change ... but not really

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Re: Saddami Light - because we all can change ... but not really

Postby JadeCharm » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:45 am

no matter if you make parody, action trailers, comedy or whatever I always like it
you are amazing!! :up:
JadeCharm

Postby Laerium » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:23 am

Cross/fade wrote:
Laerium wrote:Your mind = wrong :'D

Such sweet words from you like always ~~. But I'm happy you liked this :amv:

: D you know you love it, turtle minion.
Nyarr ~!
Laerium

Postby Sayco » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:22 am

Pretty enjoyable and definitely made me laugh! :up: :D Like always perfect matched anime with audio gives a great parody! :ying: :amv: (you dare to rape a death note! how could you!)
Cross... maybe it's time to make some action vid :P ;)

yes i can change i can change |:> |:> |:>

5/5 :awesome:
Sayco

Postby godix » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:44 pm

The concept is a *LOT* more amusing than the execution. Essentially, you could have just put up some text saying "Light is Saddam Hussein and L is Satan LOL" while the song is playing and the video really wouldn't have been any less funny than it was.
godix
a disturbed member

Postby HydraStar » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Very funny! I didn't see many funny videos about Death Note :D That was a cool idea after all. Good job.
HydraStar

Postby Cross/fade » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:07 am

JadeCharm wrote:no matter if you make parody, action trailers, comedy or whatever I always like it
you are amazing!! :up:

Thanks Jade. I guess I should do a bit of other genres since I concentrated on comedy/parody vids lately. Anyway, thank you.

Laerium wrote:
Cross/fade wrote:
Laerium wrote:Your mind = wrong :'D

Such sweet words from you like always ~~. But I'm happy you liked this :amv:

: D you know you love it, turtle minion.

You make me look like some kind of masochist .... :awesome:

Sayco wrote:Pretty enjoyable and definitely made me laugh! :up: :D Like always perfect matched anime with audio gives a great parody! :ying: :amv: (you dare to rape a death note! how could you!)
Cross... maybe it's time to make some action vid :P ;)

yes i can change i can change |:> |:> |:>

5/5 :awesome:

The more epic anime is the better it feels to "rape it". That is all I can say |:>

godix wrote:The concept is a *LOT* more amusing than the execution. Essentially, you could have just put up some text saying "Light is Saddam Hussein and L is Satan LOL" while the song is playing and the video really wouldn't have been any less funny than it was.

Well, I COULD but it wouldn't really feel right for me as an editor so I sticked with a bit of a more time consuming plan. There are glitches here and there but I believe it's watchable. Thanks for the comment :amv:

Hydra Star wrote:Very funny! I didn't see many funny videos about Death Note :D That was a cool idea after all. Good job.

Glad it entertained you :D . There are a few DN parody vids out-there though. I'm sure if you look for them you would find something amusing as well.
Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3

Postby S.A. Robert » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:52 am

While watching video, it was laughing, a great clip. Author thanks, good job :up:
S.A. Robert

Postby Megamom » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:23 pm

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE
Megamom

Postby Koys » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:35 am

Crazy really XD
Koys

Postby CodeZTM » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:27 am

It didn't have the same depth and powerful scene selection as the Code Geass South Park video you made, but it was still very enjoyable. I think the biggest problem is that about 40% of the scenes could have been completely interchangeable with each other, and didn't have the right "stick" to make it into the epic story that the first one was. I hate comparing videos of editors to their previous videos, but really, it's the closest thing that I can compare to and get my line of thinking across.

But overall, it was FANTASTIC. I laughed, I got a giggle, and my anime club about DIED when they saw it. The lip sync was pretty nice, the editing matched the flow/humor of the song, and it was STRANGELY appropriate for the anime and matched really well together. :lol:

4/5
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby Full Metal Sempai » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:35 pm

All hail to the amv machine...
Yep,that's you dude!! :up:
Full Metal Sempai

Postby EvaFan » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:49 pm

I must have watched the part at 0:35-0:37 like 10 times now and laughed every time, that part was just executed wonderfully :asd: .
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson
EvaFan

Postby Cross/fade » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:42 am

S.A. Robert wrote:While watching video, it was laughing, a great clip. Author thanks, good job :up:

Glad you liked it :amv: . And thank you very much for the opinion !

Megamom wrote:Image

Lol! This surprised me. I guess you had fun watching this amv as well :awesome: . Thanks for the comment :up:

Koys wrote:Crazy really XD

I guess your right xD

CodeZTM wrote:It didn't have the same depth and powerful scene selection as the Code Geass South Park video you made, but it was still very enjoyable. I think the biggest problem is that about 40% of the scenes could have been completely interchangeable with each other, and didn't have the right "stick" to make it into the epic story that the first one was. I hate comparing videos of editors to their previous videos, but really, it's the closest thing that I can compare to and get my line of thinking across.

But overall, it was FANTASTIC. I laughed, I got a giggle, and my anime club about DIED when they saw it. The lip sync was pretty nice, the editing matched the flow/humor of the song, and it was STRANGELY appropriate for the anime and matched really well together. :lol:

4/5

I fully agree with you and I also noticed that the scenes can be pretty much replaced with others. But the thing is, lyrics of the song and the whole concept of the song as a "conversation" between Light and L limits me a lot more than in All Hell Lelouch. Right now at least, I don't have any other idea how diffrently I could make this.

But good you and your friends had a lot of fun watching :3.
Full Metal Sempai wrote:All hail to the amv machine...
Yep,that's you dude!! :up:

All hail to people who enjoy stuff I make (I like creating AMVs anyway |:> )

EvaFan wrote:I must have watched the part at 0:35-0:37 like 10 times now and laughed every time, that part was just executed wonderfully :asd: .

Lol, I even got some QC about that part.
Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3

Postby Fizziks » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:03 pm

Awesome and hilarious video! The song works perfectly! :up:
Fizziks

Postby MimS » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:16 am

HAHAHA excellent, love it.
Outro music : so much win x)
MimS
Baguette Master