Some New AMVs I made.

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Some New AMVs I made.

Postby sac1exs » Sat Jul 13, 2002 6:50 pm

Haven't made some for a while, but now that I have a new computer, I've had the chance to make 4 in the past few days. I'm making public 3 of them, which can be found in my profile,
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... r_id=25264

I really could use some opinions, mainly for movie 8, cause that's my personal favorite so far.
Thanks in advance!
sac1exs

Postby Sierra Lorna » Thu Jul 18, 2002 1:18 pm

Four videos in a few days???? Sheesh, I think you should be taking at least a little more time than that on a video if you want it to be a good one! There's no reason to rush, you know... Anyway, I'm downloading one of 'em right now and hopefully you'll have an opinion sometimes soon. :D

Why did you do so many Linkin Park videos????
Sierra Lorna

Postby sac1exs » Thu Jul 18, 2002 6:38 pm

I started out with LP, and so far I've done most of their major songs. I'll move away once I get some inspiration for another. The only reason I do AMVs quickly is just the way I do things. I haven't done any since 8.
View some of my Animated Music Videos!
ImageGyahahahahahahahaha!Image
"Reign Supreme Over the Superiority, and Excel Above the Elite."
-Motto of the Supreme Allied Powers Organization
sac1exs

Return to AMV Announcements