Euphoria Technique Beat?

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Postby CrackTheSky » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:11 am

I was amused. I would have liked it more if you had done more with sync...there wasn't really much of it, and this woulda stood out to me a lot more if you'd paid more attention to that aspect, especially because without any real concept you needed something else to carry the video. Still, it was fun, and the anime did fit pretty well.

3/5
CrackTheSky
Fancy Balls

Postby Paranoir » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:38 am

This was sexy, and being interesting to me even though I disliked the music and the anime means something :roll: 4/5!

Also!
Kadaj665 wrote:Euphoria's reign of power shall finally come to an end!
All hail Katie!
XD
Paranoir

Postby Radical_Yue » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:12 am

I lawl hard at the video.

But I roflmao at some of the responses on this thread XD
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose

Postby Angelic86 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:39 am

Timberlake+Sailor Moon=ftw *gets* *totally not serious*

*lawlz* Awesome-ness with sauce XD Best Sailor Moon AMV eva and Sailor Moon technique beat would be more appropriate, me thinks... 4/5 for it amused the hell outta me...
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=142427">Trust the Unseen</a>~<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=143554">Adolescence of the Fallen</a>
Angelic86

Postby Magnus » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:56 am

seems like fun =o

/gets
ImageImageImage
Magnus
Treasure this time

Postby Caryn18 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:05 am

THe only bad thing was....

I started singing this song out of no where .>.>

:lol:
~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3
Caryn18

Postby badmartialarts » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:56 am

Is this what my thread in the Donator's Forum spawned? :lol:

I'd get it if my intarnet didn't suck harder than a Dyson vacuum cleaner...:)
Life's short.
eBayhard.
badmartialarts
Bad Martial Artist

Postby JaddziaDax » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:20 am

shinodude wrote:amazing what putting Euphoria and technique beat in an announcement title will do for you =D
sexy video

totally hehehehe

*inverse* wrote:Heh... I found that very amusing. Spiffay stuff Katie :3
(I still like those pretty transformation scenes and whatnot)

thats pretty much what I was doing :)

CrackTheSky wrote:I was amused. I would have liked it more if you had done more with sync...there wasn't really much of it, and this woulda stood out to me a lot more if you'd paid more attention to that aspect, especially because without any real concept you needed something else to carry the video. Still, it was fun, and the anime did fit pretty well.

i guess all that internal sync i did wasnt really internal sync or something O:
and as usual someone always misses the syncing to the vocals :/
and... yea this has the most sync I've ever done so, all i gotta say is i disagree with you and I'm wondering who's video you watched? O:
no stress :P but thanks for teh comment :P

Paranoir wrote:This was sexy, and being interesting to me even though I disliked the music and the anime means something :roll: 4/5!

thanks? hehehe

Kadaj665 wrote:Euphoria's reign of power shall finally come to an end!
All hail Katie!
XD

under banination? lol... awww?
Highly doubtful XD I've seen what happens to those who challenge teh all mighty Euphoria.. O: thats some scary stuff there @_@... though I will be amused even more if people start playing the top 10% game with this XD

Radical_Yue wrote:I lawl hard at the video.
But I roflmao at some of the responses on this thread XD

me too <3 you understand me so well :)

Angelic86 wrote:Timberlake+Sailor Moon=ftw *gets* *totally not serious*
*lawlz* Awesome-ness with sauce XD Best Sailor Moon AMV eva and Sailor Moon technique beat would be more appropriate, me thinks... 4/5 for it amused the hell outta me...

O: (I keep making that face O.o) I coulda used that title if I really wanted to ride Decoy's wave, but somehow that just felt wrong..
but thanks for the comments :)

ZetZu wrote:seems like fun =o
/gets

I hope it is fun :)

Caryn18 wrote:THe only bad thing was....
I started singing this song out of no where .>.>
:lol:

O.o I don't think I know the words enough to sing them without the song playing O.o

badmartialarts wrote:Is this what my thread in the Donator's Forum spawned? :lol:
I'd get it if my intarnet didn't suck harder than a Dyson vacuum cleaner...:)

eeeeh kinda sorta... I woulda never seen the real video if it wasn't for your thread, but the local radio stations that I listen to wouldn't stop playing it either :evil: :evil: and I'm still here and you know that there isn't much in the way of local radio. No stress, its nowhere near as good as the original video lawl XD
Last edited by JaddziaDax on Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!

Postby Krisqo » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:36 am

I would have liked it more if I didn't have the burning passion to horribly mutilate Justin Timberlake with a sharpened Dixon Ticonderoga pencil :x
Krisqo
Cooking Oil

Postby Kevmaster » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:38 pm

Sorry, i didn't like this at all. I thought the effects were fugly and I really disliked them. Also the whole 3 minutes all I saw was just random Transforming and Fighting pose crap which bored the hell outta me :/ eh..still 3/5 for effort and cuz ur awsm?
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Postby AphexTwin » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:04 pm

This AMV is ok but no more Timberlake please ;)
AphexTwin

Postby Garridy » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:53 pm

Sorry, but this was one of those that I had to suffer to the end because of the song. lol
Not that the amv itself was particularly bad just nothing too special.
2.5/5
I love to wear absurd and totally impractical garments. What's more, I derive great pleasure from spending time with women for no apparent reason.
I'm just that kind of person. - Sousuke Sagara
Garridy

Postby ScorpionP » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:42 am

:o That was hawt!
ScorpionP

Postby Rapture** » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:07 pm

Sailor Moon + Justin Timberlake * countless effects = ???

That's what I thought when I've read the info - and after watching it I didn't get a thing of what it should've mean. :? Then I watched it again,and still nothing. Yeah,I like pointless vids,but is this really pointless? I mean - is there a hidden meaning in it? Meh,anyway - not my type of vid,but still I must say that effects look really awesome - I'll use it instead of visualizations lol :o 3/5 = +2 for using sexy anime and +2 for visualizations,but -1 for timberlake :|
:D I like laughter ;DD
ImageImage
Rapture**

Postby dj_ultima_the_great » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:03 pm

I'm back, as promised. *nod nod*

Well, you already know that neither the anime nor the music appeal to me, but I got this for the stylistic element - and how very stylized it was. I'm not sure if I like the effects at all, but I loved the effect it had on my eyes. After a while, it felt like I was zoning out - but not out of boredom - more like, I was getting dazed or something. I unconsciously stopped watching the images for a full minute and was just following the motion onscreen. Very weird feeling. Does that make any sense? ^_^;;

Anywho, not a keeper because of the sources, but it was a very interesting experiment in style and despite said sources, I enjoyed this a lot. Nice, Jaddz.

- Jen
dj_ultima_the_great

PreviousNext

Return to AMV Announcements