Noir - Live And Let Die

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Noir - Live And Let Die

Postby Chaos @ Kishina-Project » Wed Oct 23, 2002 12:25 pm

This is the First Full Length AMV I Made. Before this I had only done DBZ for a few years.

I had some probs with hosting before so I couln't post it earlier, but here it finally is. I worked about 2 weeks on this project, In this time I didn't have much of a social live, but I guese the end result was worth it :D.

Here's the link http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=11797

You might notice that I have a other name in the profile, but thats because I'm having some probs with logging in to the forum with that account. So I'm using my old one for that :p.
Chaos @ Kishina-Project

Postby Chaos @ Kishina-Project » Wed Oct 23, 2002 12:29 pm

one more thing, if somebody can give a Opinion, I would really appreciate it. I'm looking forward to seeing what people think of my mv. (one more little thing, what do you guys think of my site?)
Chaos @ Kishina-Project

Postby segaismysavior » Wed Oct 23, 2002 1:47 pm

Pretty damn slick, I'll get a review up soon enough.

Site looks damn pretty, but it messes up the layout at 1280 X 1024. Not that I normally run at that res, but I did check since I noticed how you used the huge background.
segaismysavior

Postby klinky » Wed Oct 23, 2002 2:47 pm

You made Noir look wayyyy cooler then it really is >_< Damn you! :twisted:

~klinky
klinky

Postby Chaos @ Kishina-Project » Wed Oct 23, 2002 3:45 pm

klinky wrote:You made Noir look wayyyy cooler then it really is >_< Damn you! :twisted:

~klinky

LoL, I'll take that as a compliment
Chaos @ Kishina-Project

Return to AMV Announcements