Contest My Mix...is OVER! o_o

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
LightPriestess
Org Profile

Post by LightPriestess » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:56 am

Sorry for swinging back and forth like this, but I am genuinely interested in this contest.

And just in case I DO have the time, can I use "Dear Angel" by April Sixth?

Thank you for your patience.
Last edited by LightPriestess on Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aria Mournesong
Org Profile

Post by Aria Mournesong » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:51 am

Cold - "Cure My Tragedy"

That's mah pick buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I can't do it to Elfen Lied lol. My brain has engraved "Forgotten" to Elfen Lied too deeply, I also can't really think of a way to portray it any differently from Diclonius in terms of relationships with people, and I was planning on remaking Diclonius pretty soon because I think I can do better with the editing techniques now.

But!! I have another anime that works just as well, if not better for it, but I'm leaving it as a surprise for you to see when I'm done :).

*Hugs* I'll pop back in when I'm done, I have this one and two other projects to do over the next few weeks *flails*

Wish me luck!

dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:55 am

Priestess - that's just fine with me. I would be glad to reserve the song for you just in case.

Aria - awesome. That song is, like, my current obsession. It's okay if you can't do it with EL, though. Cod knows I will eventually... >_> ...once I actually get the sources to do it...

- Jen

LightPriestess
Org Profile

Post by LightPriestess » Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:11 am

Thanks, Jen (you don't mind if I call you that, do you?)

Actually, I'm really psyched about making this AMV. Even if I don't make it in time for the deadline, I will definitely make it eventually (it's actually taking priority over my current AMV project right now... -_-; ).

kintaro162
Org Profile

Post by kintaro162 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:19 am

I would like Nickelback - "Photograph" please

dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:28 pm

I'm surprised that more people don't call me Jen, actually. I mean, it's the way I sign every post now. In other words, yeah, it's fine. ^_~ I'd like to see your video anyway, even if you don't finish it in time for the contest.

kintaro - sure thing. I'll mark it off. ^_^

- Jen

JudgeHolden
Org Profile

Post by JudgeHolden » Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:42 am

My computer has decided on its own that it does not want to work on AMVs anymore. So, I am sending it off to Apple for an additude adjustment. Therefore, I think I need to pull out because I don't think I will be able to get an AMV done in time.

Sorry :cry:
JH

dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:59 am

;_;

Oh. Well, that sucks. I hope everything gets fixed soon for you. And hey, even if you can't get the video done in time for the contest, you know I'd love to see it anyway whenever it is done. Just drop me a line.

- Jen

Nekoyoukai
Org Profile

Post by Nekoyoukai » Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:48 am

LightPriestess
Org Profile

Post by LightPriestess » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:09 pm

Bugger!

I have no idea how it happened, but somehow my computer decided to mess up and I lost my work on the AMV to "Dear Angel" by April Sixth... I think I can still pull through and make the deadline.

However, I'm afraid I can't make an AMV to Dear Angel anymore. Is it all right that I pick a different song? If not, I'll understand.

If so, I will go and look at your list of songs again and try and select a song as soon as possible.

Return to “AMV Contests”