Mindless AMV Indulgence Official Thread

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Muyo_Ryu
Org Profile

Post by Muyo_Ryu » Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:02 am

greenjinjo

I just realise what twisted wierd freaky version of the video I sent you ..... ugh .. >.< ! Baka *hits himself*

Sowwy =^.^=
"Who said you'll be going to hell when you die.
.... you're already living it." - Zabuza

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:12 am

That's ok :D I'll talk to you about online sometime today.

So I guess the name will stay then unless there are any complaints :)
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

badmartialarts
Bad Martial Artist
Org Profile

Post by badmartialarts » Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:33 pm

Greenjinjo, after a view of Tsukin's track (and some great advice from him), I decided it would be best for me to trick out my track more. DON'T DELETE IT YET, becuase I might get lazy and not do it, but it's just a heads up. Should take a few more days work.
Life's short.
eBayhard.

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:56 pm

Ok, sounds good. Just let me know what you decide to do :D
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:36 pm

Little update from me. I have yet to start my project. I bet mine is going to take the longest too. There are two reasons for this:

1. I just got a new job and they have me scheduled every damn day of the week for 8 hour shifts.
2. I'm still in the process of quitting my other job. Which has me down for shifts right after my shifts from my new job.

This means I work 13 hours a day every day for the next two weeks. I won't even be able to start my project until this time has passed. So bear with me everyone. I'll get it done by the 1st of November. I'll probobly just will be the last one done. :P

And now it's 10:30PM and I need to go to bed so I can get up at 7:00AM to go to work until 8:00PM. :roll:

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:44 pm

Hey man, that's fine, I'm sure I'll be right there with you between homework and piecing the rest of the pieces together :) You still have over a month left, plenty of time :D
Check out my deviantART!

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:26 am

cant/wont start mine until after awa... my hard drive *with os and all my amvs* crashed... and burned... and its unusable now... tip to everyone... dont take a hard drive out and throw it at concrete... but yah, i have to re-export all of my amvs now... all that i can... then burn them to cd's before awa... so yah, i got a busy schedule...

Bulghod
Org Profile

Post by Bulghod » Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:12 am

Still werkin on mine, just got the vid footage in, will start teh ACTUAL work this weekend. at least if everything goes to plan and/or the world doesn't bloe up...

billy_wires
Org Profile

Post by billy_wires » Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:31 pm

Um, I have stuff for a competition based class, so don't expect mine for about anther 2 weeks, but I refuse to miss a deadline.

@Sousuke:
I was just giving you a hard time. I figured you weren't usnig .jpgs. :wink:

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:57 am

Ok, a little update here.

I've gotten a few of your parts in so far. Nice work everyone, all of these parts look awesome.

There've been a few interlacing issues so far, please make sure that there are no "little horizontal lines" running throughout your video. So far I've been able to filter them out, but please try to fix this before sending it to me.

When you submit your video, I need four things from you.

1) The video (duh :))
2) Some sort of picture, either of you or your studio or whatever. Something I can put in the credits. If you don't want to give me anything of you don't have anything to give me, I'll just take a random shot from your section of the video.
3) The name you want to show up in the credits.
4) A little bit of info on your video for the Video Info here on the Org.

Great again to all of you, I'm really impressed by what I've seen so far!
Check out my deviantART!

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”