Strange Has Been Found

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Darklydone
Org Profile

Strange Has Been Found

Post by Darklydone » Fri May 15, 2009 9:17 am

The one legged space chicken is after me again.

Verses
Org Profile

Re: Strange Has Been Found

Post by Verses » Fri May 15, 2009 9:21 am

<Vers|Work> Now that's an awesome poster.
<Vers|Work> :3
<darklydone> -_-;

----

Great job on your first video... After 5 months, glad to see you pulled through. I thought it would never happen. :amv:

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Fri May 15, 2009 9:50 am

Best first video? Uhm... let me check...
/gets
edit: pretty well edited for being a 1st video. Song was quite annoying though, and the whole thing seemed to drag on for too long, you should have cut down the song. Also, the beginning felt wrong, but the editing did improve throughout the video, or that's how it seemed to me. All in all, considering this is a first video, a 4/5 would be fair here.
PS: Do something for the quality, awful deinterlacing artifacts are aweful, and so it dot crawl. :|
Last edited by mirkosp on Fri May 15, 2009 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

-MD
Org Profile

Post by -MD » Fri May 15, 2009 9:56 am

This will destroy you. It will be out of love though :3

Edit:

Darklydone
Org Profile

Post by Darklydone » Fri May 15, 2009 11:57 pm

mirkosp wrote:Best first video? Uhm... let me check...
/gets
edit: pretty well edited for being a 1st video. Song was quite annoying though, and the whole thing seemed to drag on for too long, you should have cut down the song. Also, the beginning felt wrong, but the editing did improve throughout the video, or that's how it seemed to me. All in all, considering this is a first video, a 4/5 would be fair here.
PS: Do something for the quality, awful deinterlacing artifacts are aweful, and so it dot crawl. :|
I could have spent another month cleaning things up but I was getting a lot of pressure to release the damn thing already. Having learned better ways of doing things I will have a lot less to go back and fix in the future. Despite some repetition I really didn't want to cut down the song. The beginning parts were my very first attempts at editing. As boring as they were I really couldn't bring myself to destroy them. What you see in this vid is really a progression of what I've taught myself and how much I've improved from beginning to end. This vid isn't going to appeal to everyone as the music genre is a bit away from popular. Hopefully it'll be worth some lulz tho :|
The one legged space chicken is after me again.

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Sat May 16, 2009 8:31 am

/gets :awesome:

Falconone
get the Punch
Org Profile

Post by Falconone » Sat May 16, 2009 9:02 am

uhhh DD with a vid. /gets

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Sat May 16, 2009 12:27 pm

mirkosp wrote: Song was quite annoying though, and the whole thing seemed to drag on for too long, you should have cut down the song.
I STRONGLY DISAGREE !
Don't listen to him Jesse, the song is awsm and shouldn't be cut down !

You already know what I think bout it, it came out better than I expected :up:
some parts were off but overall very enjoyable
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Post by MimS » Sat May 16, 2009 1:32 pm

Pretty cool for a 1st vid. You use correctly the cuts.

I really should take a look to this anime, it seems fuck*ng funny

DarkXPower
Org Profile

Post by DarkXPower » Sat May 16, 2009 3:56 pm

When the video was over, the only thought I had was "Did she just eat a Canary?"...What a bizarre looking show, I don't think I could watch something like that...but KMFDM is one of my favorite bands, and when I saw "Fun Comedy"...it worried me...but you pulled it off well, its funny and clever. Is this really your first AMV?
Otaku Vengeance: Pushing adrenaline fueled AMV's since 2000

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”