Through Time, Through Space

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Through Time, Through Space

Postby Koopiskeva » Tue Jan 14, 2003 10:00 pm

Hi.
Koopiskeva
|:

Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.

Postby SSJVegita0609 » Tue Jan 14, 2003 10:33 pm

oO

In the words of Koop...er...YOU... "gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme"

/me downloads
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.
SSJVegita0609

Postby RadicalEd0 » Tue Jan 14, 2003 10:50 pm

this the one with me in the credits? :O :o
RadicalEd0

Postby Koopiskeva » Tue Jan 14, 2003 10:52 pm

nope :?

wait till april for that one
Hi.
Koopiskeva
|:

Postby RadicalEd0 » Tue Jan 14, 2003 10:57 pm

pshh :p
RadicalEd0

Postby bumpkins » Tue Jan 14, 2003 11:15 pm

hey koop! i just watched your vid. great job! i just watched hoshi no koe two nights ago and loved it, and it's cool to see an AMV to it. the quality and timing was great. keep up the good work!
--Bumpkins
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=53801">My Profile</a> | <a href="http://www.anime-reviews.net">Anime-Reviews.net</a> | <a href="http://www.anime-reviews.net/forum">AR.net Forum</a>
bumpkins

Postby Koopiskeva » Tue Jan 14, 2003 11:19 pm

nifty, thanks :D
Hi.
Koopiskeva
|:

Postby Chaos @ Kishina-Project » Wed Jan 15, 2003 3:04 am

Let's see if this one will make my amv of the month section... ---->[Downloading]
Chaos @ Kishina-Project

Postby Cyber_Skaarj » Wed Jan 15, 2003 6:50 am

Another vid to add to my collection :D

Will give you an opinion when I have it. ---->[Downloading]
"The person who can hear the booming words "Head Shot!!" and not feel a flush of achievement and joy is, quite frankly, psychologically ill."
- PC Gamer, Weapon of Choice article, issue 108, april 2002
Cyber_Skaarj

Postby Cyber_Skaarj » Wed Jan 15, 2003 7:21 am

OK, I have finished downloading it. Here's what I think.

Good vid, no excellent vid. Brilliant use of song and clips, great timing, the only thing is it failed to... how to put this... lift my spirit like other emotional vids do. And I have no idea why.

I'd give it an 80% (I want to give it more, but I just can't seem to bring myself to do so)
"The person who can hear the booming words "Head Shot!!" and not feel a flush of achievement and joy is, quite frankly, psychologically ill."
Cyber_Skaarj

Postby SSJVegita0609 » Wed Jan 15, 2003 10:05 am

*Stamps video with seal of approval

Well, tis no Rei-mix, but still quite the good video. :wink:
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.
SSJVegita0609

Postby Koopiskeva » Wed Jan 15, 2003 11:49 am

Cyber_Skaarj wrote:OK, I have finished downloading it. Here's what I think.

Good vid, no excellent vid. Brilliant use of song and clips, great timing, the only thing is it failed to... how to put this... lift my spirit like other emotional vids do. And I have no idea why.

I'd give it an 80% (I want to give it more, but I just can't seem to bring myself to do so)

Thanks for the download people. Cyber_Skaarrj, thx for the mini-op. I'm not sure whether you've seen Hoshi No Koe, but if you have, you'd know that there was an extreme lack of source footage which didn't help since the song is longer than my previous videos.
Hi.
Koopiskeva
|:

Postby bumpkins » Wed Jan 15, 2003 12:39 pm

Koopiskeva wrote:I'm not sure whether you've seen Hoshi No Koe, but if you have, you'd know that there was an extreme lack of source footage which didn't help since the song is longer than my previous videos.

Amen to that. Hoshi No Koe is only about 25-30 minutes long, and that's why i think your video is so good. you had hardly anything to work with, and yet you still made a great video that does not give away the story or the ending of HNK. again, great job. i am really impressed.
--Bumpkins
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=53801">My Profile</a> | <a href="http://www.anime-reviews.net">Anime-Reviews.net</a> | <a href="http://www.anime-reviews.net/forum">AR.net Forum</a>
bumpkins

Postby Cyber_Skaarj » Wed Jan 15, 2003 6:25 pm

hmm... Maybe I should check out this Hoshi No Koe, it sounds interesting
Cyber_Skaarj

Postby ShonenDizzyCow » Wed Jan 15, 2003 6:44 pm

I should get off my butt and release my Hoshi No Koe vid as soon as possible (which was basically done in december), before more people release their HNK vids and by the time I do, they'll claim that I'm ripping other people off. :cry:

Koop: There is one scene in your vid where there is an almost identical scene which involved an effect, by pure coindicence. :(

I noted that you had a somewhat generous cropping of the video, from all sides - were you trying to hide the subtitles?

Nice dissolves... :wink:
ShonenDizzyCow

Next

Return to AMV Announcements