Falling through time

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Fay-Sa
Chasing Crimson Butterflies
Org Profile

Falling through time

Post by Fay-Sa » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:12 am

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:15 am

O:

/me likes >.>

Shinodude
emodude
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:52 am

That was pretty good and enjoyable. It got me intrested in watching the the movie. Good job

Fay-Sa
Org Profile

Post by Fay-Sa » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:54 am

thanks to both of ya^_^ & shino yes go watch the movie!

OhmGautama
Org Profile

Post by OhmGautama » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:15 pm

That was pretty interesting. It is interesting to see the different interpretations through AMVs that people put on this anime. Good editing , my only complaint is some of the lips moving during the amv but I also understand you only have a limited amount to work with since its a movie =p. Overall good job :D
"Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make"

Fay-Sa
Org Profile

Post by Fay-Sa » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:24 pm

thanks, my biggest worry when making this was if I would have enough footage and if I had to repeat any, which I'm glad that I didn't have to repeat any of the footage. I mention the lip flap in my video info & the only one lip flap that is really noticesable but the line also"That you said" so it kind goes with the lriycs(note my sense of logic). anyway glad you found it interesting

jade_eyed_angel
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by jade_eyed_angel » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:38 pm

hmmmm nice ^_^
makes me wanna finish working on mine
O:
<<
>>
^_^

kikai_saigono
Org Profile

Post by kikai_saigono » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:42 pm

aww....that was sweet. Dramatic, and cute. I liked. :)
Youtuber wrote:What is an MEP exactly? I looked it up but I don't think it has anything to do with being a Member of the European Parliament.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:16 pm

Yeshibibble! I love your work (especially Sakura's magic!). I'll have to download and look!

Fay-Sa
Org Profile

Post by Fay-Sa » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:22 pm

Rina: thanks and yea katie told me your making one with this anime, can't wait to see it

Kiki: Thanks glad you liked it

code: yes download and watch! glad you like my work I hope you like this one to.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”