Technoshock (AWA contestant) now online

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Technoshock (AWA contestant) now online

Postby Paul Kievits » Sat Oct 05, 2002 4:22 am

I got my AWA EXPO video "Technoshock" hosted, so you can download it now. It didn't win anything though, but it might be a nice addition to people's AWA collections. If you have Red Wolf's AWA compilation CD (which was brilliant *bows before red wolf*), you already have it so you don't need to download.

The link is a little odd you need to download a small antileech program (it doesn't harm your pc trust me, I also have it installed) to get it but hey, it's up to you.

Reviews are welcome but don't feel obliged.

BTW this is Akira set to Execution commentary by MUSE.
Get my 5th video "Mass Murderer": here
Paul Kievits

Postby Melfina » Sat Oct 05, 2002 4:36 am

Anti leech is so lame.
Forum Nublar
Webmaster and founder of
Melfina

Postby Paul Kievits » Sat Oct 05, 2002 4:43 am

I know, but hey atleast I have it hosted now. This is the only place I could get that done so I'll settle for what I can get.
Paul Kievits

Postby Chaos @ Kishina-Project » Sun Oct 06, 2002 5:13 am

Hi, I'm the guy who's hosting his mv. I know the anti-leech sucks but my host wants the anti-leech thing. Hes worried about the whole leeching thing. I could ask him again maybe I could get an exception. cause the leeching thing in the mv world isn't that bad (I hope :p)
Chaos @ Kishina-Project

Postby Paul Kievits » Tue Oct 08, 2002 3:54 am

Ok the anti-leech shit is gone. You can now download it sans extra software. I decided to keep the video link as an indirect link since it is hosted and Chaos went through all of the trouble to make the page, unless you say I can host it directly...
Paul Kievits

Postby Paul Kievits » Tue Oct 08, 2002 3:56 am

Oops I totally forgot;

You can find the video here: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=6605
Paul Kievits

Postby NME » Thu Oct 10, 2002 7:26 pm

Well VFP, this is quite the step from Lame ass DBZ vid reviewer. Good work. Keep them coming.

Ps if you don't remember I was on the BFP forums like years ago. Probably under a diff name.
nil per os
NME

Postby Castor Troy » Thu Oct 10, 2002 7:42 pm

Hmmm... I can only seem to download about 5 megs of it. :?
"Vlad, you will not get my new blockbuster video. Sorry bro." - Chemix800, Hollywood Editor
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E

Postby mexicanjunior » Thu Oct 10, 2002 7:56 pm

The link doesn't seem to work for me either. :?
mexicanjunior

Postby Paul Kievits » Fri Oct 11, 2002 7:19 am

NME wrote:Well VFP, this is quite the step from Lame ass DBZ vid reviewer. Good work. Keep them coming.

Ps if you don't remember I was on the BFP forums like years ago. Probably under a diff name.

Hey, I was never lame-assed, my ass works fine ^_^.

Anyway I've been having more complaints about this, I'll ask the guy who's hosting the video about it when I get home from work in about 4/5 hours.
Paul Kievits

Postby Paul Kievits » Fri Oct 11, 2002 1:54 pm

Little update: The server seems to be down for a little while or whatever, it is temporary though. I'll try to pressure poeple to have it up by the weekend... Ack why did the server go down now?
Paul Kievits

Postby jonmartensen » Fri Oct 11, 2002 2:50 pm

Hey, I got it when you first posted this. Just wanted to say nice vid. A little to jumpy for my taste but when taken in context with the musiq you did a really good job.
jonmartensen

Postby Paul Kievits » Sat Oct 12, 2002 2:33 am

jonmartensen wrote:Hey, I got it when you first posted this. Just wanted to say nice vid. A little to jumpy for my taste but when taken in context with the musiq you did a really good job.

Thank you very much. It's good to know people enjoyed the video.

Still no word from the host, it appears his videos have gone down aswell so he's got a problem aswell which will make him look harder for a solution ... hopefully soon.
Paul Kievits

Postby Paul Kievits » Sun Oct 13, 2002 12:04 pm

[quote]UPDATE: We will be doing scheduled maintenance This afternoon AND tommorow to upgrade services for FileFront. This will cause
interuptions in Downloads and access to our website. These upgrades will allow far faster speeds, reliability (prevention of dropping
connections) etc. For any specific issues please email contact@filefront.com or visit our forums.[quote]

This is from the page the error message is on. THey're apparently updating stuff so the video should be online some time next week, I'll keep you posted.
Paul Kievits

Postby Paul Kievits » Mon Oct 14, 2002 4:01 pm

Ok apparently the guy who was hosting me lost his hosting package -_-. He's looking for a replacement so I really can't say how long it will take for the video to be back online. If anyone liked my video and is willing to offer hosting I'd be really thankful but hey, who am I kidding?

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Paul Kievits

Next

Return to AMV Announcements